1. MR Ibiza Cupra

best coilovers

Ive Got KW variant 2 im impressed.... bit pricey tho:whistle:
  2. MR Ibiza Cupra

best suspension setup?

Ive Got KW Varient 2 Im impressed !!! About £800 quid tho:(
  3. MR Ibiza Cupra

Quick Query Please

When you say handling, what do you mean exaclty ?? Is the car suffering from body roll, under steer over steer. Iactually think the standard dampers are fine for road use.
  4. MR Ibiza Cupra

GT2x fitted - major lag !!

i know someone who had the same problem a while back.. they diconnected the boost control device but the turbo wouldnt boost anymore than 1.3 bar
  5. MR Ibiza Cupra

16" or 17"'s

If you do go for 17's you'll probably find that you'll loose a bit of steering response...
  6. MR Ibiza Cupra

Torque Steer

ATB = Automatic Torque Biasing
  7. MR Ibiza Cupra

Chipped-Remap

Yes i agree with you, but i didnt wanna go and start saying... go and see him/her these people etc if you kow what i mean.:D But i can always recomend if asked :whistle:
  8. MR Ibiza Cupra

where is the maf?

http://www.seatcupra.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=3199 copy n paste that link. Its after the aif filter and just in front of the tank where you fill the engine coolant. You'll see a wire that comes out of it with a few other coloured wires.
  9. MR Ibiza Cupra

Torque Steer

Hmmm tricky one... the Quaife ATB has reduced torque steer on mine a substantial amount, but mine pulls to the left too. But tyre where on mine is pretty even.
  10. MR Ibiza Cupra

where is the maf?

Under the bonet, follow the air box back underneath the cover if its still on there and you'll see it.
  11. MR Ibiza Cupra

Chipped-Remap

A custom remap will get the most and best outta the car.
  12. MR Ibiza Cupra

ATP GT2871R Build with pics

Pistons are usually rated by RPM not HP....:) Personally i'd go down the route and get a custom Turbo made up to try and compensate, and get rid of most of the unwanted lag. The more money you have to spend the easier it will be to find a tuner who can achieve the results that you want with...
  13. MR Ibiza Cupra

whats a rebuilt k03s worth??

A reconditioned Turbo is just as good as a new one. If bearings are replaced along with other things.. compressor wheel etc any professional engineer would replace the oil seal as standard. And aslong as oil changes are done regularly you could see more than 100k out of the reconditioned unit...
  14. MR Ibiza Cupra

finally finnished!!!!!!!!bumber fmic!!!

Well you dont need to lower it:p
  15. MR Ibiza Cupra

Pick Up The IHI Around 7ish TONIGHT!!

So this is whats really good:funk:mikeys got the whole forum on overload lol. I'd be interested to see your new car. Enjoy
  16. MR Ibiza Cupra

mr2 turbo vs cupra turbo

There about 245bhp, there rear wheel drive aswell so they should depending on the driver pull off the line quicker. 0-100 the MR2 would be just in front again depending on the driver.
  17. MR Ibiza Cupra

Polo 1.8T! (KO4-023 & standalone ECU)

Interesting lil project... you from London ??? Hope all goes well.
  18. MR Ibiza Cupra

limp mode

Yea it read that cos your car over boosted, its a saftey feature in the ecu, mine used to go in limpmode alot when i first got it mapped. But eventually the ecu will self learn your driving style and it wont do it anymore. if it does it again just switch the ignition off and on again.:D
  19. MR Ibiza Cupra

what tyres?

You either want superb grip or long lasting... you cant really get both. Also do you rotate your tyres.. swap front with rear and left to right etc. that will get you equal wear through all 4 and last longer:clap:
  20. MR Ibiza Cupra

gtrs turbo

how much Horse power do you want ??? rashcupra