Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It looks so good! I've got a mag grey ST to pick up on Friday. Cannot wait! On the running in point though, how long should I be doing that for? I live in Birmingham but picking the car up from near Manchester so I'll drive back then off to Bristol and Wiltshire over the course of the weekend...
  2. Res delete on a lease car?

I'm not! :no: Just confirms what my thoughts were to begin with. Was just curious to understand experiences of others really. Cheers
  3. Res delete on a lease car?

Yeah that's exactly what I assumed. Was curious as to what other people's experience was as I've never leased previously so wondered if some things would go 'under the radar' as it were.
  4. Res delete on a lease car?

Thanks, I'll do that. I didn't realise it was covered elsewhere to be honest...oops! I assumed I will need to service it at a main dealer, and the finance firm is VW financial services too, so I have not checked conclusively but assume they will enforce it being serviced at a main dealer? Not...
  5. Res delete on a lease car?

I probably already know the answer to this but does anyone know if it's possible to carry out a res delete on a lease car or will it be picked up when handing the car back with a bill to rectify? Also, would it be picked up by Seat when I take it in for a service/repairs and potentially void the...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Strange! They do seem to fluctuate a bit though but I don't know enough about the leasing/car industry to understand all of the reasoning etc. and it's actually my first ever lease. Maybe with these lease deals it's just a case of being lucky with timing when they need to shift some cars? I'm...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I also ordered a Cupra ST 300 4drive on a lease deal (Magnetic Grey after a lot of deliberation between that and the Mystery Blue - still unsure if I chose the best colour). I didn't add any options as it was stock and I didn't go Lux as car theft is rife where I live so I don't want to make it...