1. Rich.T

what have you done to your car today ?

Its in the for sale section 🙃
  2. Rich.T

Gave it a wash, put it up for sale.
  3. Rich.T

2004 LEON CUPA R

Sadly selling my 2004 Leon. Had the car for just shy of 4 years. So, the car is inpretty good condition for its age and had a pretty easy and drama free life in the time ive had it. Genuine cambelt and kit fitted in 2020 + Clutch kit and DMF. Has been regularly serviced but due one about now...
  4. Rich.T

Brake pad wear sensor wiring

Hard to see. I need to get the wheel off really. I put new discs n pads on it a few years back and just cut the wire off the pad as there was nowhere for it to go. Remember the chap who id bought the car telling me the wiring was disconnected. So i assume the wiring has been bridged and tucked...
  5. Rich.T

Does it go into the same section of loom as the ABS wiring? Had a look under there best i could and theres no sign of it. Bizar!
  6. Rich.T

Thanks. Need to get hold of a trolley jack and take a look. Thanks again 👍
  7. Rich.T

Morning all. Still got my 04 LCR. Brake pad warning light on and found to be disconnected. Anyone know what corners of the car i need to be searching for the wiring? Cheers Rich
  8. Rich.T

Went out for the evening with friends last night (also car nuts) so took it for an inside and out wash n hoover before hand. Didn't want to let the side down.
  9. Rich.T

A few more laughs ....

10. Rich.T

A few more laughs ....

11. Rich.T

The only person to hit 5k in my car since ive owned it was the mapper. Other than the time i needed to do an emergency stop and hit the brake and gas at the same time (bigfoot lol).
  12. Rich.T

Just the one. Can only fly in circles.
  13. Rich.T

Lost the lense off of one of my repeaters. Had a spare unit in a wing i have in the shed. Went to fit it and the bulb holder fitting is different! WTF!!!! One is push fit and one is bayonet. Gotta sort that as i havnt washed the car since the bulb was exposed. The car has never looked so neglected.
  14. Rich.T

A few more laughs ....

15. Rich.T

A few more laughs ....

16. Rich.T

A few more laughs ....

17. Rich.T

A few more laughs ....

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.