Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sorry ignore that. See your issue. Mine lights up. Odd issue
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine only lights up when manual mode is selected? I would imaging (from previous cars that is normal) hard to tell from pic put have you put lever to the left? I’m the +\- light up then
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve had a week so with my blue 300st and as I’m bored due to working from home I thought I’d share my thoughts on it. I’m not an enthusiast like most on here- though have owned 4 previous cupras the last one being a mk2, 12 years ago. Exterior. For me it is gorgeous design, understated, a...
  4. Nav an digital dash

The cable is an Apple one. Phone is iPhone X but iOS does need an update. I tried rebooting the media unit by holding down power and restoring factory settings. Anyway whatever the issue was it’s working again this morning. I will update iOS see the f that helps
  5. Nav an digital dash

Yup Defo a fault. Thanks guys
  6. Nav an digital dash

Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me? Yesterday I was able to switch my nav between dash and main display but the option seems to have disappeared to put it back on main screen. The media screen keeps freezing when I connect via Apple car play. Anybody had similar issues. (MY20 300 ST non lux)
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

cheers mate, will give it a try. I assume you mean starting mid/ high then sloping to low and raising again to mid/high
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

There is a local company to me offering something called ‘kamikaze’ Coating. I’ll be honest I know nothing about it. Is it good?
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hello mate. Looks brilliant! If you don’t mind me asking how much did it cost? I have mine on a lease and wondering if it’s worth investing re the inevitable scratch and chip charges at the return date
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve spent hours on mine and cannot get it to not sound like a bag of s!!t. Thinks it’s just an awful stereo. Really ruins the owning experience for me. (Standard 300 cupra st) would be interested if anyone has some ‘good’ settings too
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/vws-seat-unit-halt-all-production
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Does it go up when you press the accelerator and down when you lift off?
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Something else the dealer told me which I found interesting (not sure if true) is that the cars are limited to 30mph until they’ve passed the PDI. Guessing it’s just a code that’s needs entering at the dealer
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks mate I’m sure it will. They’ve just collected the car and dropped me off a FR Ibiza. Lovely car tbf. Good job I can drive a manual though (even though I’ve not had one for 10+ years) the dealer mentioned maybe a month free lease and or free service.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had dealings with Citroen and yes they are bad. Had a C5 company car a few years ago, six months old and the air con went. They said they’d charge for it as it was accidental damage, even though they didn’t check it.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

They really are shocking. Couldn’t make it up how bad they are. SEAT UK were no better either and were not really interested. supplying dealer laughingly told me that the car had been PDI’d. When questioned as to why it still had factory stickers on and the nav card was hidden in an envelope in...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Couldn’t agree more. That’s what SEAT CS are getting told tomorrow. They just said we haven’t got anybody to look at it now and couldn’t tell me when they would have. I explained the situation and they literally said ‘what do you want me to do about it’ looked at me like a was a POS
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The dealership that handed over the car was stoneacre Wrexham. You’re right though, it has spoiled a day I’ve been really looking forward to. I’m going to get on to SEAT CS and give them a heads up tomorrow.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Not holding my breathe on anything decent. Honestly though the local dealer was an absolute disgrace (Johnson’s seat liverpool) really can’t fault the leasing company though. They’ve been amazing
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.