Search results

1. davidz8855

Update MIB firmware?

Hi, no, the sports information screen was installed for me on local dealership, nothing that has to do with official Seat dealer.
  2. davidz8855

Remove Plastic trim round gear stick

You need to pull the plastic with hard grip on the leather-like material around the shift knob itself. If i will have the chance i will make a video . At first it can feel like your going to break it, but the plastic and the clips are very stiff so dont worry about it. Just work with feeling.
  3. davidz8855

MIB2 Update

You can update but keep in mind that if you have any "extras" or lets call it adjustments that you have made on your multimedia (for example - sports information screen) it will be deleted. If you have not made any adjustments you are good to go. keep in mind that you almost won't notice and...
  4. davidz8855

Seat Ibiza 2019 OBD encodings?

Can you share a video that shows it ?
  5. davidz8855

Update MIB firmware?

Yes, it deleted the "sport information" screen that a local workshop installed for me. People that i consulted with before the update, suggested me not to perform the update, since it wont change alot, except of the version build number from 515 to 516, but i really wanted to perform the update...
  6. davidz8855

How to make steering wheel response stiff (dynamic)?

Hello, i have seat ibiza kj1\6f, 2019. i want to change the steering wheel response as much as stiff i can get. I dont want to do it from the multimedia because it does really affect things (already tried it many times). I know that there is a way to perform it with OBD 11, but when i try it i...
  7. davidz8855

Update MIB firmware?

Yes. the multimedia firmware update went well. but it overwrited the "sport information" screen, and i needed to pay again to the local dealership to bring it back. So be careful about it, since updating the multimedia deletes it.
  8. davidz8855

Issue with steering

Hello, did you find a solution for this?
  9. davidz8855

Update MIB firmware?

I also had issues with downloading, i tried many times and finally it wotked. Try few times maybe it will eventually work.
  10. IMG20221125151336_2.jpg

IMG20221125151336_2.jpg

11. IMG20230202201446.jpg

IMG20230202201446.jpg

12. IMG20230213125003.jpg

IMG20230213125003.jpg

13. Seat Ibiza FR 2019

Seat Ibiza FR 2019

Seat Ibiza FR 2019 photos
  14. davidz8855

Update MIB firmware?

Hello guys, me again.. so as i already mentioned, the firmware update went well without errors, and everything functions without issues. but, in the previous version i had the "sports information" fully working, i paid for it quite amount of money. Is there any way to bring it back maybe with...
  15. davidz8855

Update MIB firmware?

I can update that the head unit firmware passed without any issues, worked like a charm. Thanks for your help and instructions guys.
  16. davidz8855

Update MIB firmware?

I just wanted to post a reply about this, it downloads like 60 mb of the file and then stopped, and i'm not able to resume...
  17. davidz8855

Update MIB firmware?

First of all - thanks for you help. May i ask if there is a potential risk with upgrading the firmware version on my own? can i harm the system\multimedia? Thanks in advance.
  18. davidz8855

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Appriciate ! Thank you so much!
  19. davidz8855

Update MIB firmware?

Thanks. How can i know which file should i diwnload?
  20. davidz8855

Coilovers

Yes, i have them installed on my ibiza. It was my first modification for this car, and i can tell you that it worth every dollar that i invest in it. First of all, it looks much nice. It makes that car feels that is more connected to the road. on a bumpy road you will suffer a little bit. my...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.