Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

As far as I’m aware, it’s one or the other I’m afraid
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So she’s arrived. Very impressed so far. What are we doing in terms of the run in (if anything at all) ?
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yep I thought there would be issues with delivery because it’s wales but I was told they could start offering delivery on vehicles from the 26th. My slots confirmed so I’ll be annoyed if it doesn’t turn up on Thursday!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is in North Wales too. I phoned up and they sorted delivery out on the phone, contacted me the next day to confirm it and it’s booked for this Thursday. I’d give them a call.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My Cupra from Zen is due for delivery on the 28th May (fingers crossed) :clap:
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’m assuming it’s a non contact delivery?
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

who’s this with?
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I assume the dealers are figuring out the logistics of delivering contact free etc? I don’t want mine till the end of the month anyway
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Spoke to them yesterday and was told dealers are getting back to them on Wednesday.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ah! My brother's came from there. Mine is from North Wales Seat. Are you enjoying it?
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine also arrived at Grimsby on the 8th March. Was due for delivery on the 27th but got cancelled. Which dealer did yours come from?
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I think a lot of us are in the same boat. Unprecedented times and I don't blame the dealers for not wanting to do deliveries at the moment.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've paid the deposit for mine...wonder if I should call up and ask for it back? Although it was only 1 month upfront (£227)
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just spoke to Zen, my particular dealer (Sytner) have closed all their operation and I have been advised it is extremely unlikely the car will be delivered on Friday. Just waiting for a proper confirmation before I cancel. Probably a good thing as the car will just be sat on my drive for a few...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My Cupra is (or was) scheduled to be delivered this Friday. I've bought insurance for it already but I really don't think it will come given the current circumstances...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My thoughts exactly. My current A4 lease is black nd its a nightmare colour. Definitely a face palm moment though but it is what it is. The car is amazing - can't wait for mine to come now!
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

He's accepted the car and Zen are going to sort out some sort of "compensation". They offered to order a new one for a 14 week wait lol but he declined as it probably wouldn't ever get built, especially with the virus.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So, my brother has his cupra delivered this morning. Ordered a Mag Grey one and a Black one turned up...turns out Zen had ordered the wrong one you can't make this up!
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered through zen on the 19th Nov. Delivery is scheduled for the 27th March (fingers crossed)
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm in Manchester and the supplying dealer is Sytner North Wales. My brother ordered one a day before me and his dealer is Vindis Milton Keynes - Zen said they use different dealers. They also said they'd get into contact with the dealer to push for an earlier delivery so it seems they use their...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.