Search results

1. Noise when decelerating

It wasn’t me that said it was only in Cupra mode, my soundakator is still plugged in. My noise happens in all modes so I don’t see it being soundakator related
  2. Noise when decelerating

Yeah it happens in every mode annoyingly, more so in Cupra but it’s still there in comfort too
  3. Noise when decelerating

They sent a tech out who couldn’t hear anything. At the time I brought it to them it was intermittent, now it’s fairly consistent
  4. Noise when decelerating

Hi all, I hope someone can help me out with this, I took it to Seat and sent them a video, only for them to not view the video and tell me nothing is wrong. All they did was plugged it in and then took it for a mile long road test. in short, I have a noise that seems to occur in every gear...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I got this cable with mine too
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So she’s finally arrived. Was a little bit sceptical initially as I’ve come from a Golf R but how wrong I was... what a car, it just pulls and pulls!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine has been at the port since 22nd April. I was told last week that transport to the dealer was ordered and the dealer would receive it in 7 days. Called this morning and they’ve told me it’s not even moved from the port so it’ll be another 7 days until it’s with them, then a further 3-5 days...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone have any knowledge of this? I’m not going through AVC but according to them, deliveries and collections are now back on? Anyone know any different?
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Very interesting, I’ve been wondering about this. My current Golf R is due to go back on 19/04. Presumably that won’t be happening, my Cupra is meant to be delivered around the same time. Both are being funded by Arval, I wonder if they’ll let me keep the Golf? That being said, I’m already over...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine too is sat in Barcelona and ready to ship. I had an update yesterday that my delivery has been brought forwards by a week, happy days!
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It was about an extra £30 upfront and an extra £7 per month over 3 years. Not huge I know but I’d still rather not pay if I don’t have to. I’ve ordered through Nationwide Vehicle Contracts
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve just had confirmation that my Cupra Lux has been built but has not left Spain yet. I’ve also been sent revised documents to include the tax increase. Can my car actually be registered whilst it’s sat in Spain to avoid the April increases does anyone know?
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Can anyone confirm if the 2020 Cupra Lux has a Beats sound system? Mine is due for delivery mid April. I'm currently out in South America and saw a Lux at a car show yesterday with different wheels and a Beats sound system.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.