Search results

1. rear strut brace interest?

Yeah, cheers mate, that would be great. Are we looking at getting a price this week?
  2. rear strut brace interest?

Wonder what the chances of getting a deal from forge for front AND rear strut braces?
  3. Painted my calipers today.

Much better mate. Off topic, what did you use to clean the wheels?
  4. Gearknob and Gaiter: suggestions

My gearknob and gaiter's starting to look a bit old recently (even though I haven't covered many miles). The silver surround on top of the gearknob's starting to speckle and flake off. The gaiter's also started coming away from the gearknob. Anyone got an idea how much a new gearknob and...
  5. rear strut brace interest?

Are these for looks only? Or is there a slight performance increase too? Dependant on price, I'm interested.
  6. OO look what came to me today

Any particular reason why you changed mate? Did you notice any handling difference between the two?
  7. new headlamp bulbs ??

Do you mean the SEAT accessories +50% bulbs? Did you go for the xenon look ones or just the normal +50s?
  8. Diagrams and 'how to' guides

So is elsawin just a 'copied' version? Is it as good?
  9. Anyone seen that new Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive for sale?

I never let the tank get under half full to be honest mate.
  10. Anyone seen that new Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive for sale?

Think I'll just park in one of the parking bays at the garage, pour the right amount in, then drive over to the pumps and fuel up :)
  11. Seat Dust Caps / Tyre Valve Mod

99p for 4! :-o I didn't know SEAT sold things for that kind of price :p Any pics?
  12. What tyre pressures, pre-facelift FR

Just wondering what tyre pressures you all use? (with the standard 16" wheels on the FR). I know the book says 33 Front / 30 Rear for normal driving conditions, but just thought some of you may have found a better combination I could try. 75% of the time it's just me in the car, and I very...
  13. Anyone seen that new Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive for sale?

Yeah I get that, sorry it wasn't very clear. I'll try again! When you squeeze the bottle, the millers goes up into the measuring bit at the top. If you keep squeezing, it goes past the 1/2 and 1/1 markers all the way to the top of the bottle and cap. Does anyone know the capacity of this...
  14. Anyone seen that new Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive for sale?

No it doesn't make sense, or no you don't know the capacity?
  15. Anyone seen that new Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive for sale?

Has anyone else got the 500ml bottle of Millers 4. Just got mine today from fasteronline. I see the markers 1/2 and 1/1 on the top measuring bit of the bottle, which I'm guessing are 10ml and 20ml. Does anyone know what the capacity of the whole measuring bit is? If that makes sense :whistle:
  16. painting Wing Mirrors and Side Strips

I was thinking about getting this done. Don't really fancy giving it a go myself tbh! What would you say is a reasonable price to get both the bump strips and mirrors done? I will buy new bump strips myself from the dealer but I will probably use the original mirrors. Are the silver bits...
  17. 205/55/16 et42

Cheers mate, I may have to take the wheel off to double check. Anyone know for certain?
  18. 205/55/16 et42

Could anyone tell me the offset of the standard 16" Ibiza alloys? (FR if that makes any difference) Thanks
  19. 205/55/16 et42

Cheers! Didn't see that thread :doh:
  20. 205/55/16 et42

I would like to put some standard steel wheels on for the remaining winter months. Will the above wheels, from a beetle, fit? Just worried the wrong offset and tyre profile may cause problems. Thanks! :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members