Search results

1. hakanFR

Facelift Leon LED reverse light

Yes absolutely right
  2. hakanFR

Hello Again, When I searched about the OSRAM 921DWP (OSRAM LEDriving SL Range (W16W) LED), It is written on the back of the box and in the data sheet of the product that it is compatible with canbus...
  3. hakanFR

@Seriously? Thanks for your comment. The comments of someone who uses these bulbs are very important to me.
  4. hakanFR

Hello All, I have a 2020 Facelift Leon FR. I want to replace my reversing bulb to led. Which of the below bulbs should I buy? Does the fault light come on after installation? or plug and play? I am waiting your kindly help...
  5. hakanFR

Help with software update

Actually, I want to learn that. My H30 0359 is not suitable with Virtual Cockpit. For Example; at Car Settings, Instrument feature cannot be turned on vcds or some thing. e.g. Will I be able to use this feature when I update my unit to 0368? Unfortunately, It seems like nobody knows this.
  6. hakanFR

Help with software update

Hello. I have H30 0359. Is it latest version 0368 of H30? If it is, how can i upgrade to 0368? Thanks.
  7. hakanFR

2015 FR - Active Info Display - Lap timer & Warning at problem

Is there anyone who can help?
  8. hakanFR

I rebooted the system but it didn't work. Lap timer and warning at feature are not visible in Active Info Display. Maybe Active Info Dısplay is not compatible with my car's infrastructure. In addition those who install Active Info Display on the 2017 model Leon FR does not have these problems.
  9. hakanFR

Hello, I have 2015 Leon FR. Also have H30 0359 Infotainmet System. Today I have installed Active Info Dısplay with part number 5F0 920 790 A. But I have 2 problem; 1- Lap timer is on but not visible in Active Info Display. 2- 'Warning at' not seen in Driving data. Only warning appears when...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members