Search results

1. Locking wheel nut covers - lost or stolen?

I think the likelihood is that some tea-leafs have made off with them, since the covers sit snugly over the wheel nuts. I had a similar problem, but every time mine went missing, I had parked at my local retail park, and they disappeared whilst doing my shopping. What makes me laugh is the fact...
  2. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Thanks for that! I'll have a look later at that link. ?
  3. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

I have the following info on the display screen: Device P/N: 5F0035846C Hardware: H50 Software: 0512 Installed SW Train version:MST2_EU_SE_ZR_P0512T
  4. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Will do!! Thanks! ?
  5. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Ahhh!.. OK! So I have finally found a thread about how to update my head unit, separate from the maps updates? I had my car for 2 years now, and the dealer has not advised of any updates.
  6. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

First of all, copy the files on your sd card to your Windows desktop. Unlock the card, using the slider on the lhs. Next, download the latest maps from Seat that are appropriate to your head unit. Unzip that downloaded folder, then drag that folder on top of the folder you just created on the...
  7. How to update SatNav maps?

If you INSTALL, there's less chance of data corruption, as it becomes stored in the head unit. Like sd cards in cameras, for example, there is the increased chance of data corruption the more often the card is read/written to/from. If you experience data corruption in the head unit, you have a...
  8. How to update SatNav maps?

I think what you have is a blanking plate inserted. Push it in, to see if it ejects. Its maybe just there to keep dust out of the unit.
  9. How to update SatNav maps?

I think they are only contactable by email. Send them a request, with as much info as you have, and they'll advise going forward. Any info they need from you to further supplying you with the correct map will be requested by them. They are a helpful bunch at SatNavStore.
  10. How to update SatNav maps?

I hate to say " I told you so"... but!!
  11. How to update SatNav maps?

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! Bookmark that site - you never know when it might come in handy with your friends!
  12. How to update SatNav maps?

If you order tonight, they will despatch your order tomorrow, so you should get the card by friday latest. Any probs, I'm here - locked down and loaded... well, I was loaded, but I spent a fortune stocking-up during this pandemic! LOL
  13. How to update SatNav maps?

You dont need mapcare. If your infotainment system has that sd card 6PO919866 in either of the card slots, that's where your sat-nav gets all its info from. That company I mentioned supplies cards that (if activation was ever required) simply slots into your sd card port. Give it a wee bit of...
  14. How to update SatNav maps?

I'm on 6po919866 v.12 now. Just plugged into the sd card slot, and after a few seconds it was up and running. If you order from the web address I posted (www.satnavstore.com), they supply oem cards. The current price should be around the £35 mark.
  15. How to update SatNav maps?

Try War & Peace. ;-)
  16. How to update SatNav maps?

That's entirely normal... Same as a neighbour of mine who used to go out digging his garden around 8pm in the summer, and his name wasn't Fred West! :D
  17. How to update SatNav maps?

That blue bar is looking good... only 6 more weeks to go!! :D
  18. How to update SatNav maps?

LEGOJON - I'd say, wait until you are making a longish journey to somewhere you are familiar with, and in the meantime, just use the card for short, unfamiliar journeys, or... VROOM, VROOM, BEEP BEEP!.. honest, officer - I'm just recreating the tv ad for my YouTube channel! :D
  19. Full Link Activation

Wow! I hope the person charging you that has the decency to wear a mask! LOL
  20. How to update SatNav maps?

Pretend you're the little kid in the tv advert... make vroom, vroom noises as you're sat in the car! A friend of mine attended a jobs fair, and was quite impressed with the Police Scotland setup. When the cop on the stand asked him if he was interested, my mate told him that he had half a mind...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.