Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Thought I'd take the Cupra out storm chasing this evening... Managed this shot
  2. Window Opening After Closing...

Thanks a lot. Will give it a try. Not had an issue before so didn't really know the best thing to search. Thanks for your help and I'll give it a try.
  3. Window Opening After Closing...

Hello, I've tried having a search around the forum and on a few Facebook pages but I'm having an issue with my Cupra 290 front passenger window. Using the passenger window button, a full hold down would usually automatically drop the window but it's no longer doing this. And when I try...
  4. Carista App

Cheers. Will give it a try later and see if works. Many thanks.
  5. Carista App

Cheers. Plugged it in earlier and couldn't find the setting again, unless it's covered in a different section on the app.
  6. Carista App

Do you know which setting it is I have to change on Carista?
  7. Carista App

Tried it and it didn't seem to work. May have to give it another try.
  8. Carista App

Anyone know if you're able to turn off the warning ping when opening the driver door with ignition turned on?
  9. Carista App

That's the same with me. I've got a facelift model so would have expected it to be there to be honest. I'll wait and see if anyone has a method of getting them to show up
  10. Carista App

Anyone know if there's a way of adding more colours to the ambient lighting? I've seen it done on a few cars and I know other apps are offering to add more colours now. I have the BETA version?
  11. Soundaktor Disconnected - Bliss!

I went ahead and did just that! Thanks a lot
  12. Soundaktor Disconnected - Bliss!

I've recently picked up my first Cupra 290 and have followed the instructions at the start of the thread. I've managed to get through to the box but it feels like its glued down and I've been unable to disconnect it. I'm not sure if there's something I'm doing wrong?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise