Search results

1. Couple Issues water+overheating

Turn out to be an earth cable has loose reconnected and its all back to good thanks to all who help Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  2. Couple Issues water+overheating

Yeah the fuse was fine, there is some other funny battery drain issue too. I was looking at all the other vw video nothing really helpful. I did find an earth cable that wasn't connected to anything Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  3. Couple Issues water+overheating

The fuses are OK and the fan does work. It nearly took my hand off when I used an independent 12v supply. It is a single fan too. Where is this resistor located. Thanks for the help Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  4. Couple Issues water+overheating

Found something that looks like it but is different.has three connectors on it. I did find what looks like an earth wire loose. I wonder could that be what's causing the fan trouble. Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  5. Couple Issues water+overheating

Thanks I was looking around there couldn't spot anything. I will take the bottom cover off to get a look. Cheers Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  6. Couple Issues water+overheating

I've trace the cables and fir the life of me I can't find the relay. Would it be different in a 1.2 engine Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  7. Couple Issues water+overheating

Thanks I have the part Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  8. Couple Issues water+overheating

Still messing about with this can seem to find the relay. Took the battery out but nothing underneath Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  9. Battery Drain

Having a problem with battery drain the current draw is little over 0.5 of an amp. I disconnected the voltage distributor inside vehicle fuse at the battery and the current draw disappeared. Is there a circuit drawing anywhere of this. Is this just a line feeding on to the other fuse box or any...
  10. Couple Issues water+overheating

Finally got round to taking another look at this. I shorted the 12v on the plug into the fan switch and no movement out of the fan. 12v is definitely there so is that a good indication its the relay? Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  11. Couple Issues water+overheating

Any good way of testing to prove that the issue Thanks Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  12. Couple Issues water+overheating

Found the leak was coming from top left hand side of the boot. I used Granville Black Silicone Sealant on the seam hope it works. Found a video which show the fan switch, near the radiator. It looks like a three pin setup if I short the live to the low speed the fan should come on I think...
  13. Couple Issues water+overheating

Cheers the water only appears after raining which made me think it was something else Is there a way to test the fan switch to prove it the fault are they easy to replace Thanks Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  14. Couple Issues water+overheating

Hi I recently bought an 07 1.2 ibiza and I'm having a couple of issues. The first is water in the boot which I think is coming from the passenger rear light cluster, is this common and is there new gasket I can buy to stop it. I should also mention the rear washer isn't working. I'm taking...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise