Search results

1. G_Morto

Purchasing my Leon Cupra 290 after lease ends

The deals on the new Cupra Leon aren’t bad to be fair considering how mad the prices are in general just now.
  2. G_Morto

Just to check - 2020 Cupra 290 Oil

Ideal, thanks!
  3. G_Morto

Just to check - 2020 Cupra 290 Oil

Am I right in thinking this is the one to top up with? Castrol Edge 5W30 from Halfords ?
  4. G_Morto

Helpppp!! Car wont start!!

From the symptoms, I had something similar happen to my old Punto. Turns out the ECU died and had to be replaced.
  5. G_Morto

Cupra 70plate map. Lease.

Didn’t someone do this on here years ago, an issue occurred with the car after the mod and Seat wouldn’t fix it?
  6. G_Morto

Leon cupra concerns

Mines is also parked on the road and no issues so far. I do feel it’s safer people not necessarily knowing which house it belongs to. Only security I have is a Patlock on the french doors. Otherwise I would just say get GAP insurance and don’t think about it
  7. G_Morto

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Not a great day in the Cupra! Barely managed to keep up with some Hybrid merc saloon this morning (roads were very wet and I was in comfort mode S to be fair) Then later on a golf R gapped me, not sure if it was stock as it went flying, he must have got close to if not surpassed 140mph! When I...
  8. G_Morto

I got my Magnetic Grey 290 on Tuesday. Was enjoying the rarity until the exact same car drove past me in town on the Friday! Does almost look blue in certain lights though.
  9. G_Morto

Fuel economy 290

I drove 44 miles today, mainly motorway at speed limit in comfort mode and got 42 mpg. Pretty happy with that! was 24 yesterday when I was doing cutting about abusing the paddles.
  10. G_Morto

Fuel economy 290

Always wondered this, glad to hear it’s not absolutely necessary. Plus, the people that deliver lease cars like this will surely have their fun with it anyway!
  11. G_Morto

Our own Cupra division

I love the copper badges, made me want the car even more. I actually quite like the new Cupra badge as well as it’s a bit different. Actually seen someone on Instagram had installed the Cupra badge on their Mk3 Seat Leon...
  12. G_Morto

Got my Cupra getting delivered in September on by birthday of all days :D Only downside is I hope I’m not having to wait about all day!
  13. G_Morto

Stolen mk3 Leon Cupra 290

Sorry to hear that Op, is car theft known to be prominent in your area? Also what security measures are you guys looking to put in place? More home security as opposed to the car itself I assume.
  14. G_Morto

To order or not to order....

Very lucky! Wonder if they’ll ever provide deals that good again
  15. G_Morto

Not yet! Ordered one which should come next month. 6 months upfront, £250 pm for 9k miles a year from leasing options. last time I heard leasing options only had black ones left but not sure.
  16. G_Morto

I too haven’t ever seen deals anything like what you’re suggesting here, even with a measly 5k miles allowance. Op, I don’t imagine you’ll find a significantly better deal just now. Do you need the Lux that badly though? I would just opt for the Ez version and at least it’s more difficult to...
  17. G_Morto

I’ve now ordered one on lease and this is what I’m looking forward to the most. Will be my first “powerful” car as well and although I have a faint idea here’s a question for you guys... Which cars should I NOT expect to compete against? There’s the obvious RS3, super cars etc and probably...
  18. G_Morto

I ordered a Cupra back in early March but cancelled it at the time. Honestly thought the current version would be unavailable by now but I’ve still seen them advertised. can get a deal through work (motorfinity) for a non lux at £240 pm, 6x35 with 8000 miles pa. Would there still be a wait if...
  19. G_Morto

My current car was initially a PCP contract. Tbh the lease deals on the Cupra were just too good compared to the Monthlies on PCP and not having to pay road tax is a big bonus as well. Seems like a few local dealers do have Cupras in stock again but they're still quoting prices far higher than...
  20. G_Morto

I've managed to find one near me (funnily enough I think it was the one I test drove at the dealers before opting for nationwide who offered a cheaper deal). 2020 Cupra with less than 2000 miles for just under £25k. Only worry I have is if they will let me arrive exchange my current car but...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.