Search results

1. Yorkiekev

Front and rear suspension reversion to original spec

That's an option... Open to offers but the front struts are seized solid for height adjustment, but following this string a few options possible to tackle that, they are quality units...
  2. Yorkiekev

Hi, yes exactly, some only with end letter changes, thought about the main dealer, which as you say will be big money, but then I might get the actual list of numbers I need, also looking at the modified insurance option, thanks
  3. Yorkiekev

That's great then Sparkie, could you recommend one?.....
  4. Yorkiekev

😂😂😂😂 LOL.... I might not have much choice..... Its been an eventful few weeks...
  5. Yorkiekev

Well yes, rediculious is the word, this could take sometime to sort as its down to me to prove it isn't me, and do the running around, I am awaiting their reply, am hoping for a realistic and sensible response but not holding my breath... At this rate I could in theory have my licence suspended...
  6. Yorkiekev

Nope... Completely different spec.. And look....But still got to go through the hassle of proving it as the NIPs only work on plates not spec.... Maybe an improvement there somewhere... Plus you have to write the to the DVLA.. No email or phone... Letter with what's called a 'wet' signature...
  7. Yorkiekev

Exactly... Scumbags indeed, think they got my number from a well known auto trading site.... As only happened in the last two weeks... Currently I am pleading my case with both the Met and Surrey Police while checking my mail for further NIPs, it's not good and hopeful can sort before court...
  8. Yorkiekev

Agree with everything you say, and the impact on others In an accident, my purchase was in error so looking to put right, hence the reversion info. I could only Confirm your message of lack of insurance, it's not worth it, might as well not be Insured/joy rider for the difference in insurance I...
  9. Yorkiekev

I bought the car modified but didn't realise the impact from the upgrade of the car difference until the renewal... My fault but is worth highlighting as you say, no insurance is not good...
  10. Yorkiekev

Hi Jase, yes agree on the heat, hence thinking if removed, replace with new if you get me, of course should that work I would be able to maintain them better than the previous owner 👍👍
  11. Yorkiekev

£200+ for being honest..... Was gob smacked.. Have done a quote without mentioning it and £280 different.... Currently insured with that Navy bloke/woman 😁...
  12. Yorkiekev

Thanks for the info, black_sheep, will have to buy a blow torch 😁.... So much plastic around under there might be a risk, would hopefully work in the short term but think replacement is the long term goal....
  13. Yorkiekev

Currently have adjustable BC racing coilovers/struts and rear adjustable springs fitted to my 2014 SC 3dr FR 150, am looking to revert back to original three reasons 1. the front adjustable nuts on the coilovers are seized solid, no soaking or brut force can seperate them 2. Sick of hitting...
  14. Yorkiekev

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hi Matt yep then put the new ones in, coating is now off so will fit the new asap...
  15. Yorkiekev

The pads were 3 months old... Not marked etc... Thought be OK to remove the silver coating then fit new....
  16. Yorkiekev

Today I sorted out my front brakes.. Not before time
  17. Yorkiekev

Return back to original suspension 2014 FR ?

Good plan... Saw a pair on ebay but for a 1.4...not sure the springs would be the correct type/spec...but would at least be most of the way there....... On another note freed up the caliper carriers so new discs this weekend... Chippin away lol...
  18. Yorkiekev

Suspension mod?

Yep sounds good, when they are open be a good shout cheers
  19. Yorkiekev

Great many thanks..
  20. Yorkiekev

Well wasn't sure as states shock/strut so thought to ask, has some spring compressors somewhere.... Thanks for the info....
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.