Search results

1. 260HP Stage 3 Bocanegra

Build update part 1.... As mentioned in the post above I have been collecting all parts for a partial engine rebuild/refresh as long story short going stage3/Hybrid turbo on factory exhaust springs and running too much boost pressure above 6.5k will cause valve float misfires which I have had...
  2. 1.0 TSi DSG is there auto hold?

"Hill Hold" function would be activated in the Brake Control Unit via VCDS or a plug in OBDeleven device IF the vehicle itself has it physically fitted
  3. Looking for pictures, 17" and 18" Rims

Thanks, 18's were done in a Satin Bronze powder coat, Currently sat on Audi S-Lines which same tyre size as standard 17's thought a 7.5J wheel rather than 7J with a slightly different offset that just fills the arch nicely.
  4. Looking for pictures, 17" and 18" Rims

My Boc on 18's Boc on standard 17's Same tyre width (215) on both though 18's were a 35 to prevent any rubbing as I'm lowered also.
  5. Ibiza Cupra Updates

Nice exchange there mate
  6. Alarm siren replacement

cheers for the heads up, all sorted now
  7. Alarm siren replacement

How easy was this to replace? , mine has just gone and needs replacing, Is it located under the scuttle panel with the wiper motor/arms?
  8. Needle sweep not supported on Ibiza 6J?

Facelift only I believe post 2013, Not supported on my Boc either
  9. 260HP Stage 3 Bocanegra

Yes, Still going strong, Just got all the parts together for a top end rebuild to fix the valve float with uprated OEM exhaust springs and the usual water pump/timing chain etc etc, Should be able to up the boost a make a little more peak HP but overall for stock CAVE engine it's a good egg :)
  10. 260HP Stage 3 Bocanegra

Another track day complete.... First time around Oulton Park, Loved it!! Definitely booking again in the summer The car boosting like a champ, No errors, no burning oil, no misfires and more importantly no greek parts......Hashtag NOT BROKE!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  11. 260HP Stage 3 Bocanegra

Good to hear, I've had to do discs and pads as leaving ESP on round the wet track burnt through my pads, but I was ready for changing them anyway, Other than that MOT next month then look at booking another track day :giggle:
  12. 260HP Stage 3 Bocanegra

Cheers, Yep all good, No issue's to the annoyance of many "greek tuner" fanboys on the socials as they all told me it would be dead by now if I didn't "go to the greek" :ROFLMAO: Just show's how well informed they are!! How's your's keeping? Many changes?
  13. 260HP Stage 3 Bocanegra

Couple of updates, Recently went upto Trac Mon in Anglesey, Bit of a wet one but no problems for the Boc. Also been to a couple of local show's over the last few months Best of both worlds Track/Show builds :D:D
  14. Ibiza Cupra Updates

Yup
  15. Ibiza Cupra Updates

They have a 10mm positive rake from standard, Syphon measured his cupra for me a while back so I could set my coilovers properly. If your springs were same length all round you will retain the 10mm higher in the rear
  16. Ibiza Cupra Updates

Hope you get many happy miles out it, maintaining them is the key 👌
  17. Ibiza Cupra Updates

What I've learnt is that the lucifer guide was good for it's day but tech/remaps both ecu and dsg plus turbo manufacturing have all moved on since then. If you read his actual build thread many problems were self caused not necessarily a factory design or born fault. It's decent for a 1st...
  18. Ibiza Cupra Updates

I had it on mine, made no difference at all, what you have to be mindful of is that when underload that pipe is under vacuum and any airflow still has to come down the same diameter at the turbine inlet....for me a hard pipe makes more sense. Also I believe and others have also confirmed those...
  19. 260HP Stage 3 Bocanegra

Yes, 17's, ET 36. I was surprised I havn't needed to roll the front arch lips
  20. 260HP Stage 3 Bocanegra

Quick update, I finally got around to getting the wheels I've always wanted to run on the Boc.... Always had a thing for the Audi S-Lines and picked these up cheap, needed a refurb and tyres. The result..... Fitment is spot on
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members