Search results

1. Smart22186

Very Strange......

Every pic is reversed, he prob left his camera setting like that accidently! check out the dash pic, check out the sat nav pic, every 1! i cant even believe this thread exisits!? :blink: Damm you OJ 89 :P ... lol
  2. Smart22186

Made a blunder...

Thats weird, their is a level sensor in the reservoir, im surprised it didn't beep at you.. like it did me once
  3. Smart22186

Chequered Roof

LOL, isnt this the question i raised in your thread about havin decals on your car? lol!
  4. Smart22186

how many miles has everybody done??

83,300 on (edit)LCR Opps ^ I've been working in a Learning Resource Center all week ! LRC is stuck in my head!
  5. Smart22186

Engine Replacement

Bump.. tell me they dont have your car?
  6. Smart22186

Carbon, chrome interior dash trim kit

yes that car in the pic is MY CAR! lol.. it was my car that was used as a model!! hehe i took them pics! (lol how i tell every1 this when this post is discovered)
  7. Smart22186

Engine Replacement

Where are you having the engine done? i got my car back 2day and am so annoyed with the company! with luck you wont be taking it to the same place, if u dont wanna post on public then PM me, but i could save u lots of hassle. Ok just read ALL of your post! DO NOT TAKE IT THEIR!
  8. Smart22186

Locked keys in Car!

Thats exactly what i was gonna post, also curious how some'1s mum locked keys in car with engine running? i thought car only re-locked after 10mph was exceeded? :confused:
  9. Smart22186

Need whole new engine!

old mileage was only 83,000 it only had a service like 2 days before as well GRR. nope no signs at all. @ 1 point i toed it off a traffic light cuz was in a rush and i think thats what done it!
  10. Smart22186

Need whole new engine!

Ok, so i've kinda already resolved my own problem however i thought i'd post the information for others to read. Was driving my car the other evening when all of a sudden i head a kinda like blowing sound (no reduction in power at all) sounded very much like it was coming from the down pipe...
  11. Smart22186

Yellow LCR going in for respray

What would look awesom on your car (IMO) is some CupraR Decals, like maybe just 1 big 1 on a angle at the front (covering the wing and bonnet) kinda stole the idea from the Renault and its Flag decals, but havin a big red R on your bonnet maybe even somewhere the R-Flag as well would make the...
  12. Smart22186

£205 + VAT for a bracket!! (Cupra R) is this right?

Ok, so todays update! Got a recommendation off a friend about a garage near me, gave them a ring, (spoke to Dave, seems to be the name for any1 to do anything with cars!) he told me bring it in we'll see if skoda are having you on! i told him that i'm on a tight time limit due to the MOT...
  13. Smart22186

Skoda, Just round the corner from seat opposite the Ice Direct
  14. Smart22186

They are so shocking! (stoneacre) Their customer service is non-existent! hence the calls to wings. i gotta say i do trust t wings with my car, they offer great customer service ask all the right questions and normally are normally very knowledgeable, best of all they call when they say they...
  15. Smart22186

Cheers D.K will be making some phone calls tomorrow about welding, if all else fails will start sourcing online,
  16. Smart22186

BTW it was wings of Peterborough that gave me the quote, i tend to steer way clear of stoneacre Peterborugh (as i've just noticed u live right by me)
  17. Smart22186

Will have a quick look, however am on a tight time frame as I've only got 8 days left before my MOT test expires (10 days for free re-test)
  18. Smart22186

I think this is the route I'm going to have to go down, however i cant understand a design by where a "part prone to breaking" is attached directly to a very expensive component and it cant be made separate.
  19. Smart22186

I asked for a break down of where did £205 come from, she said it included part of the exhaust system however she wasn't sure how much, i said my exhaust is fine i don't need any exhaust, i just need a bracket, she told me that the bracket is attached to the exhaust itself, hence £205,
  20. Smart22186

Cheers DK, without being able to get under my car myself (especially in this weather) i cant exactly say whats what? looks like on your picture some kind of bracket is welded to the exhaust itself ?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.