Search results

1. robdf2

Cupra 280 Revo Stage 1

280 lb/ft of torque
  2. robdf2

DAB signal issues

It's happened on my golf R for the last couple of weeks as well , signal drops out for a few seconds then comes back , also happening to my other halfs golf , I just put it down to work being carried out in the area.
  3. robdf2

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

£34 k for a skoda :rofl: I think someone at skoda hq has been smoking something funny !
  4. robdf2

Seat mechanic, stuck with a non start prob ??

I thought seat did an foc warranty repair on abs pumps ?
  5. robdf2

Seat mechanic, stuck with a non start prob ??

Get it scanned with vcds
  6. robdf2

You can't price the car with extras. It's about a standard car MRP price not trying to load one car up against the other
  7. robdf2

Cupra /S3 /Golf R turbo problems

The Cupra that set the lap time was not a standard Cupra , you have to compare apples to apples.
  8. robdf2

How ever good the MQB chassis is the health and safety hoodies at vw hq would go into meltdown if seat said we want to have a 350 bhp front wheel drive Cupra R. There may well be mapped owners cars and they may feel it can handle the power , but getting a corporation to sign off on that is...
  9. robdf2

If I was a betting man it would be front wheel drive , and be 298 bhp same as the current golf and S3 , and maybe a different exhaust set up , including brembos as standard and bucket seats with a new alloy wheel design. I still can't see it being 4 Wd. If you compare a current Cupra to a...
  10. robdf2

I must admit that is one reason I got the golf , I went out in my Cupra this morning and found its limits very quickly on cold wet roads , something I have almost forgot about in the golf.
  11. robdf2

The G7R is not that quick. Off the line its very good , it seems to have a long first gear , but after that its not that quick. It makes me laugh when people who get one say "its so quick" well it maybe quick compared to their 1.2 corsa they had before. But real world every day its not that...
  12. robdf2

LED headlights in snow

Other electrics causing a current drain ? Heater , air con , rear heated screen ? I know led's current drain is minimal but must be affected by the current available.
  13. robdf2

LED headlights in snow

I think headlight technology has moved on leaps and bounds in the last 2 years , I took my leon out for a drive last night which has xenons and it was like driving with candles compared to the xenons in my golf , which are like search lights. When I first got my leon I thought the xenons were...
  14. robdf2

Cupra 280 Revo Stage 1

Im surprised you went with Revo , I thought you were APR through and through ? im sure on the Revo v APR debates you were not very pro Revo iirc
  15. robdf2

Your right it is a seat forum , and I'm here because oh I drive a seat ! And it's my second , you misread my post I talked about seat customer services nothing about dealers ! It sounds like your lucky and have not experienced bad customer service , just hope your mk3 holds up! And I'm no...
  16. robdf2

Based on what ? Some ones view ? Does it really matter that much ? Did you buy your Cupra because some magazine said it was a great car or did you have a drive of all the available cars in your price range ? I would have probably bought the new Cupra if it was not for the diabolical...
  17. robdf2

Xenon headlight issues

The xenon heaights have 2 controllers iirc My bulb went on my car had it changed under warranty , they tried to change the bulb first. They ended up replacing the module that's on the headlight itself ,if you have a look at your headlight there is a silver box attached to it and a further one...
  18. robdf2

Seat warranty-End dates??

Did you book your car in for the warranty work before the warranty expired ?
  19. robdf2

whats up with my clutch?? ... is oil important!?

Then clutch uses the brake master cylinder reservoir , inside the gearbox is a slave cylinder which uses the same brake fluid for your clutch. If you have low fluid / old fluid or air in your fluid your clutch will not operate correctly. Tbh I'm not sure what using different oil in your...
  20. robdf2

steering wheel shake/wobble

If you have got the saw tooth effect you should hear a droning noise from your rear tyres as well like a wheel bearing , if so swap your rear tyres with your front and it will go.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.