Search results

1. Mk3 FR tracking

Yes I have printouts. The first one shows the front left in particular is out which I suspected. I have spoken to the garage and they will redo the tracking on Tuesday. They are a decent place. I am positive they haven’t used the correct settings etc. It drove fine before hand other than a...
  2. Mk3 FR tracking

Yes it’s so ******* annoying. I know it doesn’t feel right and I have just payed all that money I want it to be right.
  3. Mk3 FR tracking

Yes that’s the only print out I have. You could be right. I am going to go back to the garage tonight and query it. I have found the settings and believe they have used the wrong ones so we will see what happens. The first pic is what they should be and the second is what they have used which is...
  4. Mk3 FR tracking

I am not sure if it is classed as sports as it’s just an FR not a cupra but you might be right.
  5. Mk3 FR tracking

I have no idea if they just put the gauges on all 4 or just the front. Even if they did that isn’t a four wheel alignment ? As far as I am aware you can’t adjust rear thrust angle. There is physical no where to adjust the rear suspension. There might be a slight movement in the bolt holes...
  6. Mk3 FR tracking

Although on closer inspection all the parameters look identical 🤣. So maybe it is just the tyres which is very annoying.
  7. Mk3 FR tracking

I had the exact same problem with my cupra 290. I managed to get the correct codes and three different garages were setting the car up with the estate parameters. I think the garage may have set the FR up with the independent rear suspension. The first pic is what my car should be and the second...
  8. Mk3 FR tracking

My understanding is they use your rear wheels as a base point to adjust your fronts. If it’s independent rear suspension there is adjustments in the links etc. With a solid rear axle there isn’t any adjustment really. It just bolts to the chassis (see picture). It drove ok before the alignment...
  9. Mk3 FR tracking

As it’s only the 1.4 it is a solid rear axle and so there is no adjustment in the rear. They used codes G01, G02, G03, G17. I wanted to double check that was correct. I couldn’t find any info when searching these forums.
  10. Mk3 FR tracking

I have a 2016 Leon 1.4tsi FR, just had 4 tyres and tracking done. Now the car feels strange. What settings should be used. Any help would be appreciated. I had this problem on my old cupra 290. I had the tracking done three times and all three times the garage was using the settings for the...
  11. Back into a mk3 Leon 😁

Hi all, I haven’t posted for a while and wanted to tell people about my recent experiences with seat/cupra cars and dealer. So I love Seat’s, I have had quite a few lol. I will start my story with my Leon cupra 290. When I bought this car i was so happy. I loved the car. It was everything I...
  12. Front shock absorbers

Hope you get your shocks sorted.
  13. Front shock absorbers

Sorry can’t help you. I sold it and bought a Formentor. Worst decision I have ever made.
  14. Ground cl

Hi all. Could anyone tell me the ground clearance of a 2016 Leon cupra 290 please. More specifically the front bumper.
  15. Cupra formentor infotainment issues

I have had this problem to.
  16. Cupra formentor infotainment issues

The problems seem to stem from changing users. Not to sure though. We are considering sending it back as it’s so bad. At the weekend I couldn’t change the temp on the climate. A couple of days before that I changed user and it froze. I had to pull over and turn the car off and let it reset. It’s...
  17. Cupra formentor infotainment issues

Mine has been into the garage now. With a few issues most around the infotainment screen. The screen itself is just a screen. The issue is with the software at least on my car anyway. The technician said to be there are having issues with the infotainment across all models. He has wiped my...
  18. Cupra formentor infotainment issues

🤣🤣🤣 love it.
  19. Cupra formentor infotainment issues

🤣 yes I can’t argue with that 👍
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.