Search results

1. B9MYO

Collision Warning Light

Its a user setting, can't precisely remember the exact place but it's under Vehicle settings and Driver assistance. Mine has the option of Early, Medium or Late and I put it into late and it doesn't stop it completely but it doesn't do it near as often as it used to
  2. B9MYO

Collision Warning Light

Not true at all, mines a brand new Leon Cupra and mine does it randomly. Even when there's no other cars on the road. I had to change the settings on it to detect as late as possible and it rarely does it anymore
  3. B9MYO

Warm Cabin in Cupra Mode. Is it normal?

This isn't just limited to the modes. Mine does it, in fact most of my previous cars have done it. It's the heater/aircon. If it's "off" but left on high you'll find warm air comes in but if it's lowered down the air becomes cooler. I'm no mechanic so I don't know the in's and out's but it works...
  4. B9MYO

Eco Mode, Fuel Additives and Start Stop Opinions.

If it's a diesel it's probably pretty accurate, most diesels can do 60-70mpg easily on motorway drives and especially if you're dipping down for VSL sections. I've never used additives, if you want V Power fuel at non V power prices why not use Tesco Momentum? It can be picked up for around...
  5. B9MYO

Unmarked Leon Cupra

I watch traffic cops too, not seen a Cupra on there yet though (apart from one that had been stolen along with an R) but UC cars I've seen on there are 140's and R's. I'm not surprised if they start going for Cupra's though as they're basically the same underneath at a lower cost for them
  6. B9MYO

Northamptonshire Police Cupra

Mostly Manchester are Kia\Hyundai beat cars and BMW/Skoda road cars. I have seen the odd Mitsubishi Outlander police car though. I've even seen a BMW i3 response ambulance
  7. B9MYO

Northamptonshire Police Cupra

Technically they're not wrong as I've seen a few Cupras (not dyno tested mine yet) make about 310 or there about even though it's considered a 296. Wouldn't be surprised if they're using the technicality to scare racers in their R's, S3's and the like.
  8. B9MYO

Eco Mode, Fuel Additives and Start Stop Opinions.

I've had my Cupra 300 for about 3/4 months now averaging around 1000 miles a month. On most long commutes I get 39/42mpg in comfort. I tried Eco mode on the individual setting and I think I made it up to about 43/44mpg but that was slower traffic. To me I can't really see a noticeable...
  9. B9MYO

Unmarked Leon Cupra

Oh are police using unmarked Cupras now? I wondered why I have people on motorways flying towards me, slowing down then speeding back up again :think:
  10. B9MYO

Wireless Charging phone size

Cheers @williamxb ive been using this for about a week now and it's a perfect fit! @jack rush it does charge, but it's only a low volt, low amp charger mainly just to use to connect to the car. It does charge and only my regular 100 mile weekly commutes it can charge the phone maybe 20-30% in...
  11. B9MYO

Never really thought about them tbh, I was going along thinking they knew what they were doing. I've ordered one of those now though, cheers!
  12. B9MYO

I'm using the lead that came with the car, it's a long one with multiple connectors but I figured I'd use that than buy another
  13. B9MYO

Don't have wireless charging but the normal phone holder with the USB connection to utilise CarPlay everytime I accelerate quick it flies out it's holder as the iPhone XR doesn't fully fit in with a usb connection
  14. B9MYO

Alloy Wheel Cleaning Brush Recommendations

I bought a micro fibre wheel brush from Halfords as a try. Great concept and worked well until the brush started to come away from the handle. had wheel wollies before that and eventually ended up with a similar problem
  15. B9MYO

I do get a lot of people saying I don't sound like I'm from Manchester but having heard some of my mates I definitely don't sound them. a lot of my friends live south and I always get the "northern" response when I meet anyone new
  16. B9MYO

I'm happy with the performance of it at the moment coming from a Fiesta ST :happy: but maybe in the future
  17. B9MYO

Im from Manchester
  18. B9MYO

Haha names Ben. But the car name is so long haha setting up insurance with them trying to get the correct model was a nightmare
  19. B9MYO

Cleaning Products?

I tend to stick to the same products and have done for over a now and most of them are all bilthamber as the quality is great and they're cheap lb/£ BH Autofoam BH Autowash BH SurfexHD (by far the best APC I've used) BH Autowheel I do have CarPro HydrO2 lite as a touch less sealant but I've...
  20. B9MYO

Launch control

From what I can recall it's on them all but unsure if it's the same to use it, best to check the owners manual
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.