Search results

1. chouffe

Cupra facelift with copper bits from eaziwrap?

Oh OK understood ! Yes I will do it ;-)
  2. chouffe

I did not use any knife... can you please explain what you are thinking about ?
  3. chouffe

Rough washing but looks good :rolleyes::clap:
  4. chouffe

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Rough washing but looks good :rolleyes::clap:
  5. chouffe

Hi there ! Here are some before/after pictures of today's work :clown: No it needs a big overall washing :wave:
  6. chouffe

Hi there ! Here are some before/after pictures of today's work :clown: No it needs a big overall washing :wave:
  7. chouffe

Great ! I received my parcel, I will do this in the next days ! How compliacted was the bumpers compared to the mirrors ?
  8. chouffe

Sunglasses holder

:scary::scary::scary:
  9. chouffe

Sunglasses holder

Just droppin inside the discussion, how do you install it ? There are no holes here and there is a handle only on the passenger side (at leat in my car)
  10. chouffe

Very nice ! Eaziwraps right ? You placed the bumper inlays yourself ? Easy or not ?
  11. chouffe

Cupra ST R allow wheels on Cupra ST

That is the point totally agree. But in the other end, I don't want to use this amount of money without being sure that this fit. With your help and what I can find on the web I am being more and more convinced :)
  12. chouffe

Oh interesting ! Why did you make this change ?
  13. chouffe

Sorry guys, that will not be for this weekend, the parcel is still at the custom...
  14. chouffe

Thanks Damo ! This confirmed the part number I found on the swiss Seat website : BUT my local dealer said that was not compatible with my car because of the ET and the brakes which seems to be wrong. At least he is trying to look for more information because of the "copper pack" on other...
  15. chouffe

I asked to the garages who are selling the cars in the links I shared above and I had a start of an answer. In Switzerland you can buy these cars with a so-called "Cupper Pack" and the wheels are part of this pack. Therefore I sent this information to my local dealer, hoping he can find the...
  16. chouffe

There is no particular filter on my pictures. If you need to see something closer just let me know !
  17. chouffe

Interesting... do you have the reference of those wheels ? You or Propen ? As you can see in following links, some Cupra ST not R are sold by official dealers with the wheels I am looking for...
  18. chouffe

Hi there ! For sure it helps !! Thanks a lot Stéphane
  19. chouffe

Not yet but is is planned, this weekend actually :fool:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.