Search results

1. Seat Leon Running cost

Will check next Monday as will be filling tank Sunday Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  2. Newbie to Seat 300 ST 4Drive on its way

Welcome [emoji106] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  3. Full link activation

OK, just an update, got full link installed yesterday, all good apart from few things, when tried to use mirror link with my new phone Samsung A71 said won't work as stopped on June 1st? Got android auto to work, also only recognises USB lead now and then, going to order another 1 from Samsung...
  4. Newbie

Welcome, and man what a sweet machine, can't wait to see pics [emoji106] well wear Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  5. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Welcome, and nice set of wheels to be travelling to work in[emoji106] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  6. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Welcome, and a nice set of wheels to travel to work in [emoji106] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  7. New member

Welcome Manan, 2 nice cars, sure yellow did alright for Chris Martin and Coldplay [emoji41][emoji106] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  8. Full link activation

Yeah, thought it was very good of them, though I think it has to go to them to be done, sure waut and see, I'll keep you updated Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  9. Full link activation

Dealer I bought it from just informed me yesterday that they'll do the full link free of charge! Only problem is they're along way from me, still very good of them, Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  10. New Member.

Thanks for that, I'll check them out Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  11. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Nice [emoji41] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  12. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Looks wicked [emoji108] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  13. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Looks class [emoji108][emoji108] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  14. New Member.

Thanks so much for that I've never Decon paintwork any advice on product thanks again Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  15. Anyone tried Racechip?

Hi, know it's old thread but just got 2017 Leon fr 1.4 tsi 125 bhp, would like to get the ponies up, any advice, I'm in kerry, appreciate any help Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  16. Full link activation

Nor does mine Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  17. Tuning box for fr 1.4 150

Thanks anything you'd recommend Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  18. Tuning box for fr 1.4 150

Hi, would this work on my 1.4 tsi 125 bhp Leon fr 2017,? Worth it? And meant to ask where can I get it Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  19. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Thanks for that they look good Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  20. Full link activation

Thanks for that, there's a seat dealer in Tralee an hour away as bought car in seat Tipperary so too far you think it's worth doing changed my phone to Samsung as Huawei not best Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk