Search results

1. gpodda

Damo’s Carbon Edition

I'm wondering does it fit without any cutting?
  2. gpodda

DSG Automatic Gear stick change?

Quid pro quo :cool: Maybe you know the part number for this alcantara bits?
  3. gpodda

DSG Automatic Gear stick change?

You can buy something like this: Black Forest Industries Another idea is that you can buy original gear knob from Cupra R which has alcantara finish, but I don't know part number. Maybe someone else will help with part number (because I'm struggling too between BFI and Cupra R knob)?
  4. gpodda

Black badges for Mk3 Leon

Not good because now the only way to pay is prepayment via normal bank transfer :doh:
  5. gpodda

Black badges for Mk3 Leon

I bought a few days ago front and rear badges from rbstyling.com, but it looks that they're having some delays (negative opinions on fb). Could you tell me how long have you wait for your orders?
  6. gpodda

ADHESIVE KIT SIDE BLADES

I guess that screws comes with aero kit? Can you upload this instruction somewhere?
  7. gpodda

ADHESIVE KIT SIDE BLADES

Hey do you have any tutorial video how to mount this blades?
  8. gpodda

Project Cupra ST 2019

Cool looking car :coolthumb I'm only wondering how difficult was to fit this OEM blades? What do you think about brakes after track day?
  9. gpodda

Hi everyone! New member from Poland - my name is Bartek. I've got mystery blue Cupra 300 ST 4Drive from 2018. I love the car for almost 2 years, but last weekend I visited safe house with slip plate and I have to upgrade a few things in my car (e.g. brakes) so the forum will be very handy [B)]
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.