Search results

1. BDM_Mark

Which mapping company?

R tech are very good especially custom mapping, if they are 30 minutes away from you then you are about to be a regular customer lol
  2. BDM_Mark

another tyre post..

No problem mate, I have to call him for a friend needing a quote so I will see what he can do for you
  3. BDM_Mark

Seat Sport suspension kit - Bilstein B12 suspension kit

From what I understand the red springs are 10mm lower in ride height than the black springs, both have the same rates so the only difference between them is aesthetic
  4. BDM_Mark

another tyre post..

Pilot sport 4s is what I use ,I'll ring my tyre guy and ask him to quote a set for you your on oem wheel size right?
  5. BDM_Mark

New old guy or old new one

I have never been able to keep any of my cars standard, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you about the modifying disease! I have a lot of parts from my old mk1 tt hillclimb race car like carrillo rods cp pistons, vf34 ihi turbo etc so they will be going on the cupra r ASAP
  6. BDM_Mark

New old guy or old new one

Hey, I have been a long time reader but I'm a bit old to be a computer guy and mainly because my skills are less than basic, but I have just got hold of a mk1 cupra R to have some fun with with, I can't remember the last car that made me smile as much as this does, I daily an s3 8p with 360bhp...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members