Search results

1. Service questions

Ok so best to speak with dealer to find out really which is best which by the way isn't the supplying dealer
  2. Service questions

Hello all, I collected my leon FR just before lock down so dealership just wanted to hand over car so no explanation for services etc so I think my car is on a fixed service intervals as the car states 8800 miles to oil service and 19800 to inspection service so looking at service plans they...
  3. Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

Hi thanks for the reply, I've now started to use the car in normal mode and all is good much smoother drive, I've now taken to letting the car settle down when I first start it before pulling away and it does make a difference really enjoying the car it does still look fresh sorry to hear your...
  4. New member

Yes very but plenty of time to clean it
  5. Maybe an end in sight for Kangaroo jerking...

Hello all Just joined as I've taken delivery of a Leon FR 1.5 150 now since I got the car the next morning I put it in sport mode and since then I get slight rooing only in first gear and only for the first few minutes it's been interesting to read regarding using in normal mode which I will...
  6. New member

Cheers Scott enjoying the car shame can't enjoy as much as I'd like Thanks
  7. New member

Hello all new member here just took delivery 3weeks ago of a Leon FR 1.5 tfsi 150 looking forward to looking through the forum Cheers
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.