Search results

1. Ste mako

Pressure pipe clip

Hi guys after a bit of help , my car is 1.4 tsi (150bhp)stage 1 mapped and everything is fine apart from the fact the clips on my turbo pressure pipe keep breaking ! Does anyone know of anywhere I could get an aluminium piece or similar from ? Or would a silicone hose be better ? Just trying to...
  2. Ste mako

Intercooler pipe blowing off

Thank you queen I will take a look
  3. Ste mako

Intercooler pipe blowing off

Hi I have a 1.4 seat Leon 5f , it is stage 1 mapped and has been fine for a while however it has popped the Intercooler pipe off at the turbo side twice now snapping the lugs that hold the pipe on . Is there anywhere that does either a metal version or has anyone any advice on this ie would...
  4. Ste mako

Miltek cat back mk3

Selling my miltek cat back for the mk3 1.4 tsi it’s been fitted fr 2 month and cost me £627 off eBay so it’s priced to sell . I have misplaced 2 of the clamps but these can easily be replaced with standard u bolts Any questions please ask
  5. Ste mako

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Trs stage 1 remap , pipercross panel filter , centre pipe delete (soon to be replaced By miltek cat back ) 30mm springs being fitted soon and front splitter 😋
  6. Ste mako

Blown turbo 1.4 tsi 2016 model

The clutch is fine and it was mapped by the previous owner 2 year ago so probably been thrashed lol I have her booked in for a new turbo so hopefully be back on the road soon ?
  7. Ste mako

Mines just passed the 100k mark , it’s stage 1 tuned
  8. Ste mako

That’s my next plan I think
  9. Ste mako

Ok guys she went bang? and I’m wondering if anyone knows a good garage in the preston area , I have had one quote of £840 for a reconditioned turbo fitted but think it’s a bit steep tbh any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance
  10. Ste mako

New 2020 OEM Quality Chrome Car Badges (Group buy)

It’s arrived , I didn’t fancy putting it on my paint ?
  11. Ste mako

My apologies for the late payment I lost my phone ? all paid now Ste mako
  12. Ste mako

We had a run out to beacon fell today took the opportunity to take a picture of the old girl
  13. Ste mako

Ok thinking of changing the wheels on my car just after some input from you guys , I have a white mk3 fr with black roof and black wheels atm but thinking about a change Which colour would look the best and we are off .... lol
  14. Ste mako

Resonated I will try get some videos tomorrow
  15. Ste mako

1. Syphon 2. BigJase88 (paid for by the forum for being the first to guess what it was) 3. Lozzy15 4. Legojon 5. Ian Sturgess 6. Jimbobcook 7. The Daily Meme 8. John Relf 9. Oliver Pawley 10. Nathan Penney 11. Jimbobcook No2 12. jdmsx 13. CalJames 14. Damo H 15. Damo H No2 16. icestorm81 17...
  16. Ste mako

Well I bit the bullet and bought a cat back Milltek exhaust sounds sweet and has improved the response of the car Well impressed
  17. Ste mako

Very nice
  18. Ste mako

Looks good that
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.