Search results

1. Carista App

Got it this morning and have already done some things 1 click mirrors park pilot on the rear needle sweet throttle response show fan speed on auto short beep when lock( may change this back) Any other suggestions? (2016 FR ST 150)
  2. Carista App

Hi Folks, Got the dongle today, Is it possible to still get into the Beta, or has it closed/ended.
  3. Carista App

Is it a Is it a case of purchasing the adaptor (30 euro) and then having to subscribe for 1,3,12 months for additional costs? or is the 30 euro for the adaptor alone and it comes free with the subscription?
  4. Carista App

Hey folks, Is the app worth it? Can the ownership/subscription run out and the changes stay, eg if i did needle sweep and then got rid or the app will it go back to not having it. Car is 2016 FR ST 2.0 150hp. Has cruise, start stop, carplay etc, don't want to risk compromising those things also.
  5. Key battery warning

Anyone else had this issue. both keys came up the warning within 2 months of each other. replaced both batteries with decent energizer ones. Warning still there for both keys. I kept using the main key until the battery died and couldn't unlock the car, since replacing the key works fine now but...
  6. Another FR ride quality thread

I currently have a 2016 FR ST 150 on 18's, I do find the ride a bit harsh on the back roads and uneven surface, when finding the car I test drove another one the same but on 15's, (UK Import) and it was beautifully smooth, even on those harsh roads around the dealership. Test drove the one on...
  7. Cambelt Service Interval - FR184

My seat dealer who I last serviced the car with, (didn't buy it from them originally) said 5 years or 200'000km. (125'000miles for those who still measure things using 2000 year old Roman footsteps)
  8. Fuel gauge/range

I recently let my tank get too close to dry (i know) and the sensor ended up sticking once I had refilled the tank, resulting in me driving roughly 900km with range at 0 and fuel indicator in the red. I would assume that your sensor is getting stuck somehow, I'd watch for reoccurrence and if so...
  9. Fuel Gauge broken!

Never had an empty tank I made it to the petrol station, I just let it go so low, same as OP, that caused he gauge to stick. Jusr for anyone else in the future who has the problem.
  10. Fuel Gauge broken!

Same thing happened to me last week. Let the level get nearly close to dry, and filled up and no change to guage. Used the entire tank filled up again it went back to normal, but had to run on an entire tank with the light on!
  11. Fuel range ??????

I'm replying to this comment because the distance is in metric and therefore doesn't require the knowledge of ancient roman podiatry. I get 950-1000km out of a tank, i have a 2016 ST FR 150bhp. 35 Minute commute with 25mins being on the motorway.
  12. Bike carriers?

Another vote for the Thule, and for Mr Pig's method, lift it off as one large assembly.
  13. Leon St Boot gas struts

Hey folks, arrived today and fitting, work lovely, because of the springs the last 30cm of closing The boot has a bit of resistance to it. Just something to get used to. Very happy though!
  14. Leon St Boot gas struts

Oh Lovely! Thanks for the info folks, ordered them this morning so looking forward to getting them on!
  15. Leon St Boot gas struts

Hey lads, Is there any special features required to install this, have a 2016 ST, does the locking mechanism release when you press the fob button? I assumed when unlocking the boot from the fob that you still had to pull the handle to release the closing mech from the body. Sean
  16. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Hey Folks, New member here, This is my 2016 Leon ST FR 150. Absolutely love it so far, still needs a full wash and go over. Drove a friends 184 hatchback last year and loved them every since, finally bit the bullet and got my own.