Search results

1. Good-Vibrations FR

Rear Spoiler Extension Installation

When I asked briefly when they fitted a diffuser for me they said around 80-90 quid, not sure if that’s a good price or not as I’ve never had anything sprayed before this
  2. Good-Vibrations FR

it’s an aftermarket one but fits pretty nicely and cleanly when I’ve test fitted it so just a case of getting it painted and put on now. Appreciate the help I’ll get some of the adhesive you recommended cheers mate
  3. Good-Vibrations FR

Hi all, I’ve tried to search but couldn’t get a definite answer. Does anyone have or be able to give a clear step by step guide on how to install the rear spoiler extension to my FR mk3. It needs priming and spraying which I will get done however it seems fairly straight forward to apply...
  4. Good-Vibrations FR

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Added some more tints today, to the rear deflectors, nothing major but looks much better in the flesh :) in need of a much needed wash and detail before the winter months ?
  5. Good-Vibrations FR

Finally got the reiger rear diffuser attached and the new silencer and tips added today.
  6. Good-Vibrations FR

TRC one, been out of stock for a while but they’ve got more back in now ?
  7. Good-Vibrations FR

Got the front splitter on today and a few overlays added after Tar remover botched the door pillars. Some wingmirror tints too.
  8. Good-Vibrations FR

Dual Exit exhaust- Rieger diffuser

Thanks for the reply, I don’t have the intention of keeping the back box or the tips anyway so going to get them removed the day previous to the new system going in and the diffuser installed after that :)
  9. Good-Vibrations FR

Correct, going from the first picture to the second one. Just spoke to a body shop who have said simply removing the current tips in order to fit the diffuser is the best option, that way it is still drivable for the day or two previous to getting the new system installed
  10. Good-Vibrations FR

Hi all, couldn’t find a definitive answer on the other forums so looking for some clarity. im due to have a dual exit exhaust system put in on my Mk3 FR pre facelift. I have a rieger dual exit diffuser which is also going to go on, however the company fitting my exhaust says the diffuser needs...
  11. Good-Vibrations FR

Rear Boot badge Mk3 FR

Perfect, I’ll look at just getting a full new one, they seem fairly easy to fit given what I’ve seen
  12. Good-Vibrations FR

Rear Boot badge Mk3 FR

Afternoon chaps, Tried to search the other forums on this but couldn’t get a definite answer My bottom half of the ‘S’ badge on my boot has fallen off somewhere and can’t seem to find it, tried googling but just comes up with eBay vinyl overlays! Does anyone know where to get a replacement...
  13. Good-Vibrations FR

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Looks really smart, if mine wasn’t black I’d have gone for the yellow tint also
  14. Good-Vibrations FR

Black smoke fog tints added this evening, again after some inspiration and help! Poor photos but really looks good in person :)
  15. Good-Vibrations FR

New Member.

I used a company called ‘detailed online’ though have used auto finesse and a few others aswell :)
  16. Good-Vibrations FR

New Member.

I’d personally thoroughly clean, then tar and glue removal, easy process, iron fallout removal after, again fairly easy process, if you’ve got heavy decon you can clay it but seeing the pictures of your car looks like the paint is in good condition :)
  17. Good-Vibrations FR

Great job mate looks class, still really discreet and the glossy finish suits the car really well
  18. Good-Vibrations FR

100% agree. Awesome look forward to seeing it mate
  19. Good-Vibrations FR

Absolutely! When I saw yours I was keen to get it on and tried it myself and luckily it’s actually turned out spot on, took me a few attempts though haha
  20. Good-Vibrations FR

After a little inspiration from another chap on here got round to wrapping my grill surround which makes it look so much better imo. Also full detail and protection done to bring back the shine