Search results

1. Luka123

Blue dump valve for 1.2 tsi £40

Blue dump valve for sale for 1.2 tsi, works fine, £40
  2. Luka123

Red forge induction kit for sale £100 ono with filter(new) and all fittings

Hi there looking to sell my red forge induction kit for 1.2 tsi.. been used for about 100 miles and filter is new.. in all forge packaging £100 ono Would sell with my red forge dump valve for £170 as pair, both mint condition
  3. Luka123

Forge blow off valve for sale and tuning springs £100 mint condition

Hi I’m looking to sell my red forge blow off valve for 1.2 tsi, works perfectly and sounds crisp.. I have some tuning springs too which will be supplied and in forge box/packaging
  4. Luka123

SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

There is no need to go into Apps other than to change skin
  5. Luka123

Connect it to the car and then go into vehicle on the menu and select performance mode.. it will only show when connected to your car and engine on
  6. Luka123

And to reset the Garmin for eco trainer to work you have to connect to garmin fresh on windows and restore the unit then it will work
  7. Luka123

hi,, E85? Ain’t that ethanol 85% petrol 15%? Something like that?... You have to extract the zip file and move the files into the windows explorer window of the Garmin, remember to back up/copy/move original files first though eg vwusershell.. Not quite sure how it will work on the 86hp though
  8. Luka123

Just uploaded it and tried it out (keeping to speed limits of course)works spot on and a lot more fun, can’t wait for drive to work in the morning! Thanks again
  9. Luka123

you little legend! TY
  10. Luka123

Me too.. Waiting on them myself mate, impossible to find anywhere all links seems to have expired
  11. Luka123

nice one mate thank you, its [email protected]
  12. Luka123

Hey up peeps

Cheers Scott, it’s a working progress
  13. Luka123

Hi Joakley, cheers for the reply, that’s not a problem tbh, do you have the files mate?
  14. Luka123

Hey up peeps

Been floating about in here for a while getting that inspo but finally ended up joining.. names Luke, I drive this, love it...
  15. Luka123

Seat portable hack

Looking for the modded vwusershell if anyone can help??
  16. Luka123

Seat portable system new gauges

Hi guys, is there any chance someone could upload the modded vwusershell.exe please? Turbo gauges are a must!!
  17. Luka123

Hi guys, apologies for the late input but is there any chance somebody could upload the modded vwusershell for the latest version please or send it to my email, [email protected].. dying to get the turbo gauge
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members