Search results

1. OldTimerSR

Letchworth CUPRA Forum Meet - 15/05/2022

Hi everyone, 2023 nearly over but still time to fit in a get together if people are interested?
  2. OldTimerSR

Hi, looks good from the photos. Shame I had to miss it. Hope to be at the next one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. OldTimerSR

It's been a while since I checked out the forum and just spotted this, dam!! Can't make it, I'm at classic car event showing my new toy!! But I'll make an effort to be at the next get together. Any ideas on what is planned for this year?
  4. OldTimerSR

Exclusive website discount for ALL forum members!

Email sent, many thanks Andy
  5. OldTimerSR

SEATCUPRA.NET Annual get together 2021 – Time is running out to book

If I didn't I would probably forget come October! Its an age thing!
  6. OldTimerSR

All booked and ticket printed. Looking forward to it, fingers crossed for a dry day.
  7. OldTimerSR

2021 National Meet - Booking confirmation thread (no discussions)

1. Jimbobcook (Simon) - SEAT MK3 Leon Cupra 300 ST 4Drive 2. Maypack (Tony) - Cupra Formentor VZ2 3. Syphon (Scott) - TBC 😉 4. Charlesz 1066 (Mat)- Seat Mk2 Leon Fr 5. 300bhpdaily (Manan) slow seat leon mk2 6. OldTimerSR (Steve) - Cupra Ateca C+S+Design
  8. OldTimerSR

Anyone have a source for Cupra copper paint 27A?

Another is 'Touch Up Paint Factory' they do pens, small bottles and spray cans. Lots of other paint related stuff.
  9. OldTimerSR

CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Sorry for taking so long. Yes, when the Cupra was first launched it was available in 4 trim levels. As you have listed but with a top spec that included both Comfort + Sound together with the Design.
  10. OldTimerSR

CUPRA Ateca owner's register

What about Comfort & Sound & Design!!
  11. OldTimerSR

Cupra Ateca copper paint code

Same problem for myself, I keep enquiring with my dealer. Best that I could do was get a paint pen from Amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FSBIC1K?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details Its not an exact match but its better that the unsightly 'white' look of a scratch. Hope this helps.
  12. OldTimerSR

What petrol and bonnet struts

This should take you to the details that I got from my Amazon past orders record. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07SH4QJF9?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details Unfortunately they are no longer available from the supplier I got them from last August. I've just done a quick search and found lots...
  13. OldTimerSR

What petrol and bonnet struts

Regarding bonnet struts, I got a pair from Amazon. Easy to fit and hold bonnet really well.
  14. OldTimerSR

I'd be up for this, fingers crossed it happens.
  15. OldTimerSR

Roof Rails

When I changed to my Cupra Ateca from a Santa Fe I needed to increase carrying capacity and went for a roof box. I got a pair of Thule bars from www.roofbox.co.uk that are listed for the Ateca. Foot Pack is TU775, the bars are Evo Wing Bars TU7113B. They fit perfect, and only take one person...
  16. OldTimerSR

Interested in SEATCUPRA.NET merchandise?

Love the fleece and Beanie
  17. OldTimerSR

New 2020 branded clothing

Look great, I'd go for a t shirt & hoodie. If there is going to options any chance the printing could be copper?
  18. OldTimerSR

South East members list

Cupra Ateca, North London
  19. OldTimerSR

Hello everyone in ‘SeatCupra.net’. I have been logging in a few times since I found the site some months ago. My entry into the ‘family’ is as a result of the 60th birthday present to myself in June last year. I am the very proud owner of a Cupra Ateca C&S plus Design in Rhodium Grey and...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.