Search results

1. Pipster 59

MPG

Hi Adam7867 I have just completed a return trip to Hampshire (mainly motorway) and managed 38 mpg on the first journey and 45 on the return trip which really surprised me, as I thought 38 was good, no hold ups at all on the M3/M25.
  2. Pipster 59

My Newly Acquired Cupra 300

Looks great mate, lovely colour!
  3. Pipster 59

Insurance Increase Again!

Hi All Just had my renewal come through from LV for my Cupra Lux 290 at £438 so did a compare, as you do and the second cheapest quote was £351 from LV! Quote was with a reduced annual mileage of 15K down from renewal quote of 18K and a voluntary excess of £250 as opposed to the renewal figure...
  4. Pipster 59

Ceramic Coating Cupra 290

Looks fantastic George, thought about getting this done on my cupra 290!
  5. Pipster 59

Hello

Welcome to the forum,
  6. Pipster 59

New cupra owner

Welcome to the club!
  7. Pipster 59

New Member!

Liking the look of your Cupra. Welcome to the forum!
  8. Pipster 59

Welcome Looster loving the car!
  9. Pipster 59

Welcome Looster. I have had my Cupra 290 for a month now and still have "the buzz" every time I drive it.Only done 560 miles but loving the magnetic grey colour just like yours!. Pipster59
  10. Pipster 59

Cupra 290 Lux (EZ)

Hi Mike Yes the tax is being paid by the lease company all £540.00 of it!. Pipster59
  11. Pipster 59

She’s here...MY20 Seat Leon Cupra 300st 4Drive

Hi Sil Looks fantastic!
  12. Pipster 59

Hello new here

Welcome to the forum deeef.
  13. Pipster 59

Cupra 290 Lux (EZ)

Hi Legojon Thanks for the update as others have been saying they could not open up the photos to view them properly. Yes loving the seats have only had the car a couple of weeks, so still in the "testing" phase. Keep safe-Pipster59.
  14. Pipster 59

Cupra 290 Lux (EZ)

I have added the following shots via the "attach file" prompt so let me know if these can be opened as I myself can open then. Kind regards, Pipster59.
  15. Pipster 59

Cupra 290 Lux (EZ)

Hi Scott No problem, all I did was copied and pasted the photos directly from my home PC so is this why people have had difficulty opening the photos? I have tried to open the phots and was successful, but maybe this was I have the originals on my PC. Please let me know if I can be of further...
  16. Pipster 59

Hi Carl!
  17. Pipster 59

Hello!

Welcome bajki!
  18. Pipster 59

Newbie!

Welcome Donut!
  19. Pipster 59

Hello, newbie here.....

Welcome Steve.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise