Search results

1. ell0070

Jersey's only ovni LC????....Engine cover painted

:lol: Mine always said that she liked it the way it was, but i did it anyway, and she did grudgingly admit, that with the black wheels as well, the car does look better!! Get in:D
  2. ell0070

Look What some old hag has done to my cupra

The black roof looks the dogs:D I've got pretty bad fading as well, and if i ever get round to a respray, white would definately be one of the colours i'd consider. The missus surprised me the other day when we saw a new focus rs, and said she liked the green as well!!! I think colour...
  3. ell0070

My 2001 LC 1.8 20vt! brake caliper recondition page 11

Nice looking wheels, should look good:D:D Have fun cleaning all them spokes:bleh: And was wondering what comfort indicators were......our 3 year old fabia does that.....quite handy.
  4. ell0070

Spacers

Ditto! I got them for £85 quid through ebay with best offers. But the postage for me was £25 quid as they had to be couriered......bloody island living:lol: Still £110 for two sets still compares very well with all the "big" makes. And was also impressed with the quality and fit.:D:D
  5. ell0070

Liquid boost gauge for leon

looking at one of these too:D Did either of you hard wire it in to the OBD2 line? If so, how easy is it to do?
  6. ell0070

seat leon 20v turbo new pics

Coming on nicely:D Looks good lowered too:D
  7. ell0070

I need them in blue!! On my rather long and expensive shopping list!!! Post some pics of where they go when you've figured it out for the rest of us.......should look quality:D:D
  8. ell0070

Should look good with the black ones:D Be nice to see something different:clap:
  9. ell0070

Urban camo?? Should be interesting. What sort of colours in that then?
  10. ell0070

Tfsi engine broke, can i replace with a tsi?

They call the TSi engine "twincharged", sort of a cross between supercharged and turbocharged. We've got the 1.8TSi coming in a new octavia soon. "Taking this further, TSI uses - for the first time ever - an FSI engine which is then dual-charged through a combination of an engine driven...
  11. ell0070

Lack of power before 4,000RPM

Giving the throttle body a good clean can help with hesitancy I believe.....maybe there's a load of gunk in there??
  12. ell0070

MAF, Coil or Throttle body

Nice one. I've already got some degreaser, so i'll just use that.
  13. ell0070

No worries. Gonna give it a go myself when i get the time:D
  14. ell0070

Check this out:D http://briskoda.net/technical-guides/cleaning-throttle-body-1-8t-engine/145866/
  15. ell0070

I could get hold of an inlet mani, throttle body and rocker cover for £125+postage (not sure how much yet, but could be a bit for me!), but with the new car on the way, money is a bit tight at the mo:( And no guarantee that i could sell my old ones on i suppose... Can you not replace the inlet...
  16. ell0070

I'm the same. Not sure about taking bits out and putting them back. I'll have to see who I can find to give me a hand then. I think you need to reset the throttle with vag-com if you take the throttle body out....
  17. ell0070

Looks good black. And a nice glossy finish there.
  18. ell0070

Is that your front grille badge? It's the one on the engine cover i'm on about, the small round one that clips in.:blink:
  19. ell0070

Cheers:D It's come out fairly well with the aerosol. Just could have done with a little bit more paint in places, but be easy enough to scotch the lacquer off and give it another coat:whistle: I think i'm gonna spray the round badge black, and see if i can find a yellow SEAT logo to stick on...
  20. ell0070

Wheres the cheapest place to get AP coilovers?

Let battle commence:lol::lol:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.