Search results

1. Its Good bye from me!

I know what you mean rob, luckily the aero comes with the stitched leather sports seats and carbon/titanium dash - instead of nasty wood! Its all about making the most of a money saving situation, i'll keep you guys posted and put up some pics!
  2. Its Good bye from me!

I have gone and done the unthinkable and officially put the LCR up for sale, too much money tired up in a great car that I dont use enough, plus the house needs furniture. I will be very sad to hand the keys over but it has to be done. On the plus side I have just bought, dont laugh, another...
  3. Its Good bye from me!

Cheers for the messages guys, I was meant to be selling her this weekend but all the cars I have been testing have been absolute dog sh*t in comparison. Basically I bottled it and temperarily renewed my insurance!! Unless i find something i'm really happy with she could be staying!! I'll keep...
  4. Its Good bye from me!

Morning Guys, After much deliberation I have sadly decided to sell the LCR, I'm buying a house and dont really do enough miles to warrant having 12.5k tied up in a car. I'd just like to say a big thanks to everyone who has helped me out over the past year or so, you've all been great. If...
  5. Nickname For your car???

I call mine England, because on its day its amazing but mostly its tempremental, expensive and is happy to let people come and go in it all the time!!! Joke! before I get Lynched
  6. LCR vs Snow Plough

Rob, so true. Severe weather warning for.....wait for it..... an inch of snow!!! I was a skiing instructor in Canada a few years back and two feet of snow over 24 hours didn't make anyone bat an eyelid.
  7. LCR vs Snow Plough

Reading this makes me laugh with frustration. The sad thing is there is little blame on the people trying to help the situation, highways agency, councils and such like, they are all working hard to predict and prepare for the weather. But the f*ck up is the histeria created by a bit of snow...
  8. LCR vs Snow Plough

The snow was fun this morning, only problem was that it was so deep my front splitter was acting like a snow plough, the guys behind were loving it. I found people following me along our country lanes!! I'll charge for the service tomorrow! Also, bad driving conditions make it glaringly...
  9. Just bought a Leon Cup R

Nice car buddy, welcome to the fray! I wonder how long you'll stay standard!!??
  10. Smoothed airbox - biggest cold air feed size?

sorry wrong clicky I will post my pics tomorrow!
  11. Smoothed airbox - biggest cold air feed size?

I smoothed mine a few weeks back, I bought the heavy duty 80mm feed from Green which is excellent, I couldn't recommend it more. It just squeezes past the battery and has a perfect fit into the airbox, as if it was made for it. See te Clicky...
  12. Changing Pads LCR

who's guide?
  13. LCR daily driver

Great choice mate, i got mine in April with 11k on the clock and have loved it ever since. Get all the niggles sorted by the warranty, I have a few remaining but touch wood these will be sorted very soon and it will be perfect. Then i shall be getting REVO, fun fun Enjoy it it is a great car
  14. Who's been up against a Civic Type R?

They are fast but only if the driver realises that it has to be redlined to go anywhere. I've only ever raced one uphill on a dual carrigeway and I pulled away quite happily, on the flat I dont think it would have been so easy. Had a run in with a brand new WRX impreza over the weekend, I...
  15. Forget X-mas, January is much more exciting!!

John, I only ever exceed the speed limit on track days.............
  16. Forget X-mas, January is much more exciting!!

Rob, sorry about the late reply, Christmas party weekend so i've only just got back my powers of co-ordination!! PM me about the price and i'll let you know Martyn - raspberry or strawberry ??
  17. Forget X-mas, January is much more exciting!!

Just got off the phone with JKM down in Ports and have booked the LCR in for some TLC in the form of REVO SPS and Dog bone mounts.:funk: Roll on 6th Jan, the guys down there have been really helpful and thanks to all on here who gave me the recommendations. Anything I should prepare...
  18. thinking out loud, opinions please!

I look my fogs off and although it doesn't make any huge instant difference, the car performs far more consistantly. ie heat soak seems to affect it less! On longer journeys the car performs better for longer. I now see no point in ever putting them back on
  19. LCR Exhaust Upgrade?????????

Cheers Rob, I suppose I was lucky then, the guys over in Redhill were really good, I never had any troubles with it.
  20. LCR Front discs & pads

Karlos, What discs are those?? and what pads are you running?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise