Search results

1. Daz68

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

The dealer actually showed me that when I picked my first MK3 Cupra up in 2016. They were a really good dealership back then. He actually did a familiarisation drive with me talking me through all the features of the car. Nothing like when I picked up the 2019 one.
  2. Daz68

How do you drive your DSG

For everyday driving I keep it in D and use the paddles to drop it if I need extra power to overtake. If I'm having fun I put into S and even Cupra mode once in a while. I generally let the car take care of the changes, but if I do go manual I always use the paddles.
  3. Daz68

Added these: I'm sure they've added at least 50bhp :fool:
  4. Daz68

De-badge

You could try and get one of these covers: :cheeky:
  5. Daz68

De-badge

I know what you mean. There's not much room to spare with my garage either. It took me awhile to become proficient. I still have a couple of barbell weights on the floor to physically stop me going too far.
  6. Daz68

De-badge

I always put mine in the garage as soon I get home. The longest it's on the drive is when I wash it. Hopefully, it makes just a little bit harder for the t**ts to find it, but if they really want your car there's not much you can do.
  7. Daz68

Seat items on eBay

Hi All, I was looking on eBay yesterday for a Seat branded keying, but discovered a couple of other items that look ok, but I was wondering if anyone had bought them as I'm not sure about the quality. One was a pair of "carbon" seat belt pads branded with Seat and the other was a Cupra branded...
  8. Daz68

Fitted a new boot may. I have the ambient lighting set to blue so it matches the interior really well.
  9. Daz68

Manuals with new Cupra

Thanks SRGTD.
  10. Daz68

Manuals with new Cupra

Hi all, I've just picked up a new Cupra EZ. Can anyone tell what manuals you should get with it please? I've got an introduction to Seat and the owners manual. Do you not get a service book these days? Cheers
  11. Daz68

Paint code question ?

Hi Seanm, can I ask did you buy a chipex kit in the end? My Leon has the same colour code as yours (midnight black) but it's coming up as Audi mythos black on the chipex site. I've got a couple of bad chips on my passenger door I need to fix.
  12. Daz68

Who uses a tyre inflator?

Mine does exactly the same thing so I also add an extra psi.
  13. Daz68

Should of mentioned that I leave the engine running when I'm running the compressor so it doesn't drain the battery. The manual recommends that you do that.
  14. Daz68

I have a Ring RAC635 air compressor in my boot (bought from Amazon). Highly rated by the car magazines and very quick. I check my pressures every month with it. Takes about 15 mins to do all four tyres but most of that is swapping between the them.
  15. Daz68

Went form a VXR corsa to a CUPRA 280 and love it SOO much

Great car. Nice video. I had the same smile when I picked mine up and been smiling ever since. :D
  16. Daz68

Advice on extras

I would highly recommend the reversing camera. It's the first time I've had one but I wouldn't go without one now. It's not an expensive option these days.
  17. Daz68

Had a stone chip in my windscreen repaired by Autoglass. The guy did a pretty good job but as he explained it's a structural repair not a cosmetic one so it's still visible but not as bad it was.
  18. Daz68

Cupra brand update

Just seen this about Seat planning a possible Cupra brand update with a new logo: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/seat/100429/cupra-rebrand-to-give-seat-s-performance-arm-its-own-identity
  19. Daz68

Auto Express Driver Power Survey

Just seen these results. The Leon mk 3 came 7th in the list of best cars to own and was ranked the most pleasurable car to drive in the whole survey. It was also ranked 4 th in the most reliable cars list. Not to shabby.
  20. Daz68

Just got back from a few days in the Lake District. First long run I've had with this car. I was really impressed with the MPG. 34mpg on the long drives and I wasn't hanging about. I also noticed it's far too easy to do silly speeds on the motorways. It cruises so well and I've never hit the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise