Search results

1. quick question about spacers on the front

Same here and i have 4mm spacers i think and never had problems wheels torque up fine every time
  2. If you ever replace steering column top bearing...

Hi mate i tried that part no today at seat and they told me its called an ignition lock and i cant return the parts if there wrong does that sound about right?
  3. How many miles to a tank

i can get 300 ish going stady and as little as 180 sticking my foot down
  4. RSD...Have you

Mine has the Oettinger 210 package i dont want to jinks myself but its been good so far pleanty of boost and very smooth delivery and its been on the car a couple of years..
  5. how to remove your door card......pics

Fair play never new that was there, id certainley attemp to do some if my computer skills were up for the job lol
  6. If you ever replace steering column top bearing...

Cheers mate ill be atemptig it as soon as i get some time
  7. If you ever replace steering column top bearing...

hi mate think i spoke to you befor about mine glad you got it sorted!!! what other parts did you replace to get rid of the play mine feels like its got more play in other places than just the bearing?
  8. how to remove your door card......pics

think loads of people have broken there speaker covers that's the problem. nice diagram though be good if there was a big section with more like it
  9. After some help

where are they located mate are you talking about the bearing at the top of the colum?
  10. After some help

na thats fine mate cheers, my problem seams to be in the bulkhead on the join i think but there its hidden really well and is hard to get too
  11. After some help

my pedal box is fine any more ideas?
  12. After some help

I will check that in the daylight, thanks for the advice. Have you both weld'ed the join to repair the problem?
  13. After some help

Hi there im after some help my whole sterring column is moving up and down quite a lot and also side to side slightley, i have checked all bolts goin down the column there ok. so does anyone no how the column joins into the rack is there a bush or something that may be worn out?
  14. 2nd Coil Pack Experience...What A Mission!

Bloody cars ahhh. think ill join the crew and buy another spare coil tomorrow!!
  15. General Revo Question

I belive Oettinger claim 180 and 210
  16. insuring a cupra 1.8T

I just had a quote with www.ecarinsurance.co.uk £525 fully comp, 22 yrs old, 2yrs ncb and a 15k claim 3 years ago, well impressed
  17. peps who have had coil pacs go

I hope its something simple mate lol, jock and grant had a valve in stock they tried on i imagine they would have known what they were doing they also bypased another valve simular to this one but i cant remember its name.
  18. peps who have had coil pacs go

im pritty sure it is befor we tried a new one in their i dont think the old one had ever been changed
  19. Finally Sorted!!

thats my next plan after i have put the turbo back on did you have any fault codes?
  20. Hmm, Interesting

They have adjustable traking and camber could possibly be that
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise