Search results

1. Headlight dipped beam replacement bulbs

I fitted Osram Night Breakers in mine. Good improvement over standard bulbs.
  2. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Bought these recently from Simon aka toosmles. So gave them some love and polished them up ready for fitting next week along with some other goodies.
  3. Lowered FR pictures

Thanks for that, I did use the search button.... Mind made up, Sportlines it is.
  4. Lowered FR pictures

Hi everyone. After owning 2 Mk1 LCRs and a Mk4 Ibiza Cupra TDi Ive recently picked up a Mk2 Leon FR TDi. Id like to lower it and have read that Sportline springs seems to be the popular choice. Can you share your Photos of your lowered Leon and what springs you've used. Thanks
  5. Decat?? HELP

Most likely. But why would you want to decat it anyway ?
  6. Grey smoke on start up...?

Mines.the same. So I wouldn't worry to much.
  7. Crap MPG recently (Longish story) HELP! TDI Cupra

How far are you driving ? I drive 15 miles to work and if i drive at the speed limits i only get mid 40's. If i tickle it i can get low 50's.
  8. Fr or cupra tdi, which is the best buy?

My Cupra is mapped. I fill up once a fortnight, costs average £55 to fill. Makes 400 miles per tank full.
  9. 312's are no longer enough. .

I think my 312mm AP racing calipers on my cupra are really good. I've had R32 brakes on my mk4 golf gti Anniversary. They were amazing. And fitted behind the bbs alloys perfectly. I wouldn't bother upgrading the rear disks. What about a willwood or K sport brake upgrade ?
  10. 312's are no longer enough. .

What's actually wrong with your brakes ?
  11. AP Brakes binding

Was the caliper clean of brake dust etc. Maybe take A skim off the pad edges that touch the caliper. See if that will.allow it to.move freely.
  12. mk 4 ibiza dump vavle fitting

Yeah that's it buddy. Can't really go wrong, just a case of replacing the old one.
  13. mk 4 ibiza dump vavle fitting

Dead easy. I'm assuming you know where it's located ? Worst part of the job is removing the old clips.
  14. Downpipe wrap?

But it's also to keep the heat in. Thus allowing the exhaust gasses to travel quicker.
  15. Car pulls left after alignment, wobble noise when cornering & shakes at high speeds

I recently replaced my girlfriends wheel bearing. Not because it had play in it but it made a horrific noise. I'd be tempted to point a finger at the bearing. Just because there is no play in it doesn't mean it's not goosed.
  16. Not a bad winters day in Sunny Scotland

As the car still has the standard shocks its a pretty firm/crashy ride. I've fitted some 10mm spacers I had lying about to the rear.
  17. Need help asap

Why start another pointless thread about how low you want to go ?! As above. Spend some cash and get some bags is your only answer.
  18. Help!

Faulty Coil pack, or boost pipe blown off
  19. Engine squeak (rubber on rubber)

Does it only squeek when you depress the clutch ?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.