Search results

1. AwesomeSarah

ABD Racing Intake Manifold

We have been waiting for these to come in as ABD have changed the manufacturer`s Plus I think they made better gains with standard turbo`s , where they was tested with bigger turbo`s Sarah
  2. AwesomeSarah

Downpipe for 1.8T....

Mmm Dont know if custom would be cheaper , as they would have to remove the whole system to make one , but hey Pipewerx also do bespoke Yes , if you do a decat one , then you will have issues with warning lights coming on the dash , unless mapped out , and it will fail an MOT , unless you...
  3. AwesomeSarah

Exhaust Options

Hi We have sold shed loads of the Milltek decats for the Ibiza/Fabia Going in to a couple of hundreds I would have thought , I am sure IF there had been any issues with the MOT it would be common knowledge But no , you dont need a cat to pass the MOT at all Sarah
  4. AwesomeSarah

Front Wishbone Bushes part numbers

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=13776&xSec=344 Yes we sell them , as per the link too We sell shed loads of them , so keep them in stock too Postage would be £2 + VAT for a 2 day service Hope that helps? Sarah
  5. AwesomeSarah

Coilovers/Exhaust system recommendations...

Hi We do not have any specifics on what we will be doing on offers as of yet We are not given much more info until a couple of days before But to be fair , thinking of what was on offer at last years do , we had a few offers that would have suited you So may be worth seeing what offers we do...
  6. AwesomeSarah

If you do the decat downpipe with the non resonated , you will get a more petrol sounding car ;) Sarah
  7. AwesomeSarah

HI I would say Milltek for the exhaust , and also AP`s for the coilovers Cracking quality they are , you may have enough for the Weitec`s , but save your money and get the rear ARB to go with it Stunning!!!!!! We have an open day coming up on the 1st August There will be some megga...
  8. AwesomeSarah

02J Gearbox same as mk4 Golf??!

HI Yes , they are the same , I do believe there is a slight difference in the gear ratio , that is all Sarah
  9. AwesomeSarah

VI gauge or liquid Leon gauge, which ones better??????

That is true , but to be fair , it just adds to the choice It is easy to swap them over from car to car too Sarah
  10. AwesomeSarah

VI gauge or liquid Leon gauge, which ones better??????

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=13800 Have you seen the cube , that will stick on the screen too Sarah
  11. AwesomeSarah

fitting koni str.t

Hey , give me a shout if I can help But that does seem to be quite high for fitting We do the fitting on this kit for £167.50 + VAT and that includes the geo So you may find it cheaper elsewhere Have fun my dear Sarah
  12. AwesomeSarah

coolant temp sensor

HI The guage does fluctuate when the sensor has gone It is not common for the thermostat to go ,. but the sensor , Oh YES!!!! Do it and see , yes dealers would be about that There are some for sale on Ebay , but be prepared for it not lasting as long Sarah
  13. AwesomeSarah

Resonated Milltek Cat Back!?

I have just checked on MIlltek`s site , they dont list the optioin of resoanted and non resonated for your car Sorry Sarah
  14. AwesomeSarah

fitting koni str.t

No Those prices are oldish prices , they have gone up since , but have not increased opur prices Sorry But you will be very happy with that kit :D Sarah
  15. AwesomeSarah

fitting koni str.t

I have had the STR.T kit on my little Fabia for over 100k miles :D Still love it to bits So much so , my son has just bought the same car and reccomended them too Definate for the price :D The STR.T kit uses the same springs as the Koni Sport kit The shockers are more of less the same...
  16. AwesomeSarah

liquidLEON

I can pass on any enquiries for you guys if you need? Sarah
  17. AwesomeSarah

Wow Milltek Quality!

Well now then The amount of Milltek exhausts we are selling now has increased by ALOT So if we got a small percentage of warranty claims, then as the amount of exhausts we sell increases , so does the warranty Now Milltek are very very good at warranty claims , and take each one...
  18. AwesomeSarah

My mk2 leon

Wish I could afford it..... Oh well Nice car too by the way ;) Sarah
  19. AwesomeSarah

seat leon tdi strut diameter

:cloud9: Made my day , thank you Sarah
  20. AwesomeSarah

water pump - metal impeller

IIRC the dealer ones are still plastic on that part number http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=13222&xSec=302 We sell them on our web site if that helps? Sarah
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.