Search results

1. montana83

Bonnet release advice

cool, thanks for your help and hopefully i'll have some joy with alot of WD40 being sprayed everywhere :)
  2. montana83

Bonnet release advice

Where abouts am i aquirting the wd40 as i have given it a good coating a couple of times and no joy??
  3. montana83

Bonnet release advice

Hello Same problem here, my bonnet opens 1cm at best and then stays there, the lil pull tab dont pop out and cant do anything with it, tried playing around with screwdrivers but cant seem to find any moving parts Any ideas??
  4. montana83

My Spare Key Sets The Alarm Off

well just tried this on mine and i get a slightly different thing, use my spare and can get in drive around fine alarm doesn't go off, but when i got out and locked the car the alarm went off, so for some reason i can unlock but not lock the car with my spare.... BIZARRE
  5. montana83

Cupra R Brakes

where could i get this ETKA info???
  6. montana83

Cupra R Brakes

finally finished writing a letter to this guy complaining about the brakes and that they are the wrong sizr for my car and that because they are the wrong size he should replace them or give me a refund if no replacement is available. Gave him as much information as i can about all cupra r...
  7. montana83

Cupra R Brakes

Do you know of any documentation to back this up?? As if i go through trading standards i need hard copies to back up my arguemnt
  8. montana83

Cupra R Brakes

I went with www.galfer.co.uk who i foolishly thought they knew what they were talking about
  9. montana83

Cupra R Brakes

The guy is sayin that as far as he is concerend they were sold correctly according to the information he was supplied by seat Think i will give trading standards or citizens advice and see what they say
  10. montana83

Cupra R Brakes

even tho they are 8months old?
  11. montana83

Cupra R Brakes

hmmm, thats what i thought, but according to this guy who has talked to a head bod at seat they were available in the 312mm version Not sure what i should do here as i feel i am gettin ripped off
  12. montana83

Cupra R Brakes

yeh i have been sold 312mm brakes and now they wont take them back as have had them for almost 8months without putting them on because seat told me needed the brakes changed straight away so ordered the new brakes had an MOT between ordering and recieving the disks got told had about 9months of...
  13. montana83

Cupra R Brakes

Hi Right having an arguement with someone who i reckon sold me the wrong brakes. What size brakes does the seat leon cupra r come in? Thanks
  14. montana83

CDE-9850Ri

Where can i get one of these as i ave had a look without any joy Cheers
  15. montana83

Acceleration Probs

Turned out just to be the clutch, £550. gotta buy some new tyres this month as well Lovely :)
  16. montana83

Oil Temperture gauge failure

You ever find out which one it was?? As mine has started playing up now, sometimes it works and then will just go to 0 when driving and then back to 90 etc
  17. montana83

CDE-9850Ri

cheers
  18. montana83

CDE-9850Ri

Got this head unit for my Leon, no problems with it at all, controls lil but fiddly wen trying to find correct album etc on the ipod But the problem i have got with it is that it does only recieve FM radio and not MW, any ideas??? I have checked the aerial is plugged in :)
  19. montana83

Acceleration Probs

Garage aint told me yet Way i look at it i aint losing anything by writing them a letter saying about it Wats the worse that can happen :)
  20. montana83

Acceleration Probs

Must admit i am tempted to try and get something off of seat as my car is totally standard and for the clutch to fail at 40k just 2months OOW seems to suk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.