Search results

1. Cupra_G

Average MPG??

I can kick the s**t outa mine all day and never get less than 30mpg average. Driving to work on a B road everyday i get 34mpg.
  2. Cupra_G

What's it worth?

Something makes me think its not been mapped yet Myki with that figure
  3. Cupra_G

My Cupra troubles.

When I bought my cupra I got revo stage 1 and when put on the rollers it only out out 174hp. It was all down to the fact the intercooler is too small for the amount of boost revo set therefore too much heat soak! I've since out a tip and blueflame cat back system on which saw an increase to...
  4. Cupra_G

Dump valve help please

Its funny you bring the thing up about the golf being loud. I run a turbosmart duelport like myki my mate has a 007 on his golf, we have the same mods including open cone and map and his is much louder even though its recirculating. Mine is loud but his is just rediculous!!:D
  5. Cupra_G

Oil Filter

As above! I just fitted one I got for a golf 1.8t to my ibiza this afternoon!:D
  6. Cupra_G

Fault codes

Hey ricki how does the car drive?? I'm sure strapper had the same codes (I'll need to check with him), his car felt like there was no turbo, the car didn't boost!! Turned out the nut came off the wastegate!:lol:
  7. Cupra_G

Any recommendations on a Open Air Filter

I run the same set up as B3NNY, JR filter with 70mm 45 degree silicon bend and forge tip, sounds awesome! My mate runs the same on his mk4 golf and ive yet to hear an atmospheric sound louder than his!The suction sound is immense also and the filter was only around £35 :D
  8. Cupra_G

what size are the vac hoses??

I yor careful and use a stanley blade to cut the hose you can reuse the t-piece, they will be pretty brittle as there only plastic.
  9. Cupra_G

what size are the vac hoses??

Yeah there notorious for crumbling with age causing boost leaks meaning lack of power. I changed all of mine to 3mm silicon hosing, you can also use 4mm though :)
  10. Cupra_G

Custom re-map in the Glasgow/west scotland area?

Oh and I've also heard bedrock veedubs in Motherwell offer stage 1 jabba remaps as there a dealer with a rolling road
  11. Cupra_G

Custom re-map in the Glasgow/west scotland area?

Hey Eck let us know how you get on when you put it on the rollers! I'm going to a rr day at dastek on 1st Dec with a few cupra with different maps. Would be good to see how they all compare
  12. Cupra_G

2001 Ibiza Cupra after a lengthy clean

Hey cars looking good, very clean! Have your wheels been refurbed as mine look no where near as good as yours after being cleaned!
  13. Cupra_G

1st pics of my beeza (now with THS FMIC)

Looking good scott!! Now you've done it once you'll know how to do mine:D:D:D
  14. Cupra_G

Spark plug gap?? Quick reply needed if poss...!!

I run these plugs, have done for a few months, haven't needed to regap them mate!
  15. Cupra_G

R.I.P. cupra

Hey sorry to hear that! It looks like you were lucky! I had that problem with insurance when my sis wrote off my mk2 golf. Because it was fully comp they paid out for the car but wouldn't sell it back to me! There reason being it was unrepairable so they wanted it scrapped.
  16. Cupra_G

gave the cupra a bath

Here's a link for a pictues of the car!His brother posted these not sure if he's a member himself! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139452
  17. Cupra_G

what do people think of these?

I like them, think they would suit it well!
  18. Cupra_G

low temp readings

My drivers window swith is on its road out as well lol! Until it packs in completely It'll stay that way!
  19. Cupra_G

low temp readings

I have noticed on a few occasions when its a cold and I'm giving it some the gauge drops a bit, not to 60 though! As soon as you slow down or pull over it creeps back to bang on 90! Ive never been too concerned as a mates does it as well! I would panic if it went above 90!
  20. Cupra_G

Refurbing Standard Wheels

I really like them in anthracite but on a silver car they look really small! I'd like to refurb them silver but scared they look c**p with a shiny finish!