Search results

1. Ignition switch, Anyone know...

Erm iv had a look, and the whole barrell casing has to come off as there is a small screw inside rite? Im stuck and cant get the casing off :(! I have the steering wheel, indicator switch and the wiper switch off, any tips on getting the casing off?? cheers
  2. Ignition switch, Anyone know...

Changing my ignition switch, but i cant actually get the switch out :s lol, does anyone know?? cheers
  3. FULL vag-com

can u adjust fueling on vag-com?
  4. Fault Codes, Can any1 help me please :)

I have put a bleed valve & new MAF on it, But not running anymore boost than the N75..
  5. Fault Codes, Can any1 help me please :)

16622 - Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (G31): Signal too High P0238 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent 16487 - Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70): Signal too High My AFR's are 14/15 aswell! Any ideas, cheers sam
  6. How to Turn up the fueling...?

My car is running really lean and need to turn the fueling up, any ideas? What AFR do you run?? Cheers
  7. Am04 Turb0

Steve its still a 106 mate, get over it.
  8. Am04 Turb0

hooch why do u doubt it?
  9. Am04 Turb0

Nice one Hooch :). yea i was at the pod on the 15th mate
  10. Am04 Turb0

Ko3s, 4"dowpipe, 4bar presure, FMIC, N249 bypass, jabba map, Forge re-circ, I run a 14, was the quickest ibiza 3 on the day.
  11. Am04 Turb0

Exaclty, As we figured before that is was wheelspin. i havent got round to changing my sig. Steve who said anything to do with a track? Plus if you have had a cupra before u will know that it will kill a 106 round a track.
  12. Am04 Turb0

LOL, Dan when ** CUPRA R is quicker than mine up the strip then u can take the piss out of me. Steve i actually hope u dont have a 106 GTI. If u do, How can u say anything? it wudnt matter what power ** got i will still embarass u horribly.
  13. Am04 Turb0

Whats the max hp u can get from a ko4? Thats the cheapist option isnt it?
  14. Am04 Turb0

o rite :S, What else can i go for then?
  15. Am04 Turb0

Thinking about buyin a AM04 Turbo this weekend, Just wondering what ur opions are? Also what else is involved? Cheers Sam
  16. Boost Problem.

Is a J Valve same thing as a Bleed valve?
  17. My pic diary of my engine change!

It was a ayp mate, the lump is out of a leon. paid 500 for it :), I did want to put the 225 lump in but i was told they didint fit :(
  18. Boost Problem.

Prob the same mate, N75
  19. My pic diary of my engine change!

The Reason, Now removing the engine :( The new engine! New engine goin back in! The new engine in at last! Job done! What a mess!! Hope u enjoy
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members