Search results

1. TDI PEP

Getting a Sportrider.

Right as I thought not many in at dealers. Have managed to get a decent deal on a white 1.2 tsi with dsg. It's a bit more per month than what I want to pay but going to see the dealer tomorrow again to see if I can get any more off. I have purchased 4 SEAT's from them in the past. I drove a...
  2. TDI PEP

Getting a Sportrider.

It's only averaging about 22 mpg. Also do short trips to pick son up from nursery so uses alot of fuel on a weekly basis. Plus tax, insurance and servicing adds up in a year.
  3. TDI PEP

Getting a Sportrider.

Today I'm hopefully going to get a sportrider. I've had cupras and FR's and currently drive a Lexus IS250, so I'm sure it will feel alot slower. Anyhow I have my bike for speed thrills. Reason for change is to cut down on running costs as I only work two miles from home and the Lexus is...
  4. TDI PEP

Buying an FR Tdi

They were on my Leon. Convenience was auto lights, wipers, auto dimming mirror. Winter was heated seats, washer jets, headlight wash from what I remember. I think it's similar on the Ibiza apart from maybe heated seats.
  5. TDI PEP

Buying an FR Tdi

Good to know as the wife's Lexus does 25mpg around town. Glad it's going in June and hopefully replaced with a diesel too. All ready looking at the mods. This site is bad for my wallet.
  6. TDI PEP

Buying an FR Tdi

Well after a couple of years of being without a car due to not needing one and using my motorbike. I am going to look at an FR Tdi as a second car due to having a 15 month old boy so that I can get out and about. It's zenith grey 56 plate with 46k miles. Looks clean in the photos so hopefully...
  7. TDI PEP

New Leon FR - Chuffed To Bits

Its ok. Narrowish tracks and there are lots of jumps to keep the boys busy while you go off for a ride through the woods. From Ilkeston probably take two hours ish. Its pretty sandy and gritty so can be loose under tyres.
  8. TDI PEP

Yes ride locally around shipley, bramcote also been upto sherwood pines. Next time I see you will flash to say hi. Sometimes take bike with me to my parents when we visit and go to chicksands and pegstone hills via Hitchin into dunstable quite a good ride very high up in hills with wild goats...
  9. TDI PEP

we have a mitsi outlander, long story. Wanted a new A4 but long waiting list approx 20wks. Delaer faffed about with what I wanted and prices for extras so ended up with outlander. Also did my DAS and bought a motorbike too. Car is ok awesome stereo and wanted something different plus can...
  10. TDI PEP

Very nice. I really miss my FR. Wish I had kept it. My wife keeps telling me it was her favourite of all the Leons we had. I have seen you around Ilkeston thought it was a Cupra at a glance until now.
  11. TDI PEP

She's here!

Looks nice. Any plans for her??
  12. TDI PEP

Finally took some pics of me Gixer

I have seen an 89 cbr 400 locally which tempted me for £1600. I have already bought my helmet a caberg trip with flip front as I wear glasses this was the only one I could get my glasses on with apart from a £400 shoei, and have some decent frank thomas leather gloves and boots. Just deciding...
  13. TDI PEP

Finally took some pics of me Gixer

Got my test at the end of August. Doing a direct access for 5 days. Looking to get a Kwak er-6f or Suzuki gsx650f as starter bike. Any comments on these, have read up on them and still cant decide although 0% finance available on the kwak at the moment.
  14. TDI PEP

FR TDi Servicing Costs.....

I paid £115 for my 10k mile service at a main dealer for my fr tdi.
  15. TDI PEP

Might have to sell my '07 FR TDi

I was hoping for more too but as I have come to realise the extras dont realy add value but just make the car more desirable. You could probably get 14k but would have to wait for a buyer. Like I said there are loads on the trader with less miles. I was happy with my price as was only offered...
  16. TDI PEP

Might have to sell my '07 FR TDi

I'm changing mine and it has 18's,bluetooth,convenience,winter,skirts,rear spoiler,i-pod, same mileage as yours and have been offered £13500 by dealer to buy it off me. Looked around on autotrader and glasses and this seems a fair price for them to buy and I dont have the hassle of...
  17. TDI PEP

Oil in my Leon or lack of!!!

I'm sure the oil for the fr is 5w30 507.00. This is what I have been using by Castrol edge.
  18. TDI PEP

Bang on. Seem to be slipping on standards off late.
  19. TDI PEP

I would of thought there would of been a light or warning of some sort about the oil. Will defo be checking every week now. Especially after servicing too.
  20. TDI PEP

Checked my car over yesterday, tyre pressures, screen wash etc. Checked the oil and bone dry, I mean I pulled the dip stick gave it a wipe put it back in when pulled out nothing on it. The car was serviced in October at 10k miles and have only covered 5k miles since then. I havent checked oil...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.