Search results

1. karlosR

my old LCR, gone! (UPDATED NEW CAR PICS WITH LONG WINDED STORY TO GO WITH IT)

look what i found on pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2196414.htm there is a part of me that would like it back on my driveway.
  2. karlosR

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

it looks the badgers nadgers darren, makes me want another one.
  3. karlosR

i got my wheels back today after having them refurbed at www.wheelgenie.co.uk to say that i'm happy with them is an understatement.
  4. karlosR

time for another update. i called awesome GTI on friday and ordered this http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=10902 it arrived today so i quickly got round to putting it on the car before stripped view from underneath all finished throttle response has...
  5. karlosR

so, for the next car i decided to move away from forced induction and go for something a bit different..... it also meant a return to the VAG stable too. i'd always liked the VW Bora and the V6 4motion in particular as it is quite a rare car. i found one that looked ok and hopped onto a train to...
  6. karlosR

well, the ford went. i ended up really hating that car but it served a purpose and saved me a fair bit of cash. i did end up going for something a little quicker and ended up with this. it was stupidly quick and made all the right noises...... but was VERY thirsty! it was only a short...
  7. karlosR

if you are after a 3 inch DP then give these a try DK http://www.pipewerx.com i was looking at them when i had my LCR and i think they wanted around £300
  8. karlosR

Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

the car looks amazing maz! :)
  9. karlosR

hello everyone! :wave: another very small update which will probably please you all..... the ford will soon be going! :D i'm taking the lazy approach to car ownership as i haven't cleaned the car in well over two months, rat look is the way forward with this car! the new car will have a lot...
  10. karlosR

glad you like it mate :thumbup:
  11. karlosR

get it fitted darren! :thumbup:
  12. karlosR

BTCC front splitter, found 1!

arosaracer had one on his ages ago but took it off and sold it. it ended up on a mondeo ST200!
  13. karlosR

Louder Exhaust

when i had my LCR i was going to go fro a turbo back blueflame system with 3 inch downpipe and sports cat. on full boost it sounds the badgers nadgers!
  14. karlosR

My gt28 lcr replacement now with new wheels

before i had the LCR i'd only ever had fords. now the LCR has gone i'm now back in a blue oval and when funds allow i'll be going for a saph RS too..... sweet looking car mate! :thumbup:
  15. karlosR

IbizaAlex's MK3 Ibiza Cupra - From the Very Start to Present Day

so what sort of power will you be looking at once its all bolted back in one piece then? small and economical is the way forward!
  16. karlosR

once the house sale and divorce has gone through then hopefully i'll get another hooligan car, i quite fancy a sapphire cosworth :thumbup: but for now i'm keeping the fiesta and it'll soon be handling even better....... i'm going for some spacers...
  17. karlosR

Candy White Ibiza FR gone..... New car from Pics Pg 16

is the rear strut brace easy to fit? have you also done the front upper/lower braces too?
  18. karlosR

well, the LCR has gone to its new owner and i'm now driving around in something a bit smaller. i'm now the proud owner of a 2001 fiesta zetec S. ok, so there isn't any boost or DV noise :p but it handles better than my LCR did when it was standard. and its a LOT cheaper to run too which is nice...
  19. karlosR

clunking when braking and acelerating?

anti rollbar bushes could be on the way out, have you checked the wishbone bushes and top mounts too?
  20. karlosR

Exhaust hanging quite low

either that or a jubilee clip. but, neither of those are permanent solutions. an exhaust U clamp around the rubber mounting will stop the backbox hanging too low and also stop the backbox hitting any rear ARB that might be fitted.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.