Search results

1. Malice19

Alhambras and rust?

Hi Kam I see this was posted some time ago but wondering if you went for Alhambra or not? If you did how is the car doing now rust wise under the car? Cheers
  2. Malice19

Guide Price for a Leon ST 290 2016?

Hi All Can anyone give a guide price/value you would expect to see for a good/excellent condition mk3 2016 Leon ST 290 with 21k with 2 previous owners. Cheers
  3. Malice19

Recommended Engine Oil for Cupra 280?

Cheers, yeah gives both options on the Castrol site so can use either but was just wondering what most people went for and why. Thanks i better check under my car when it gets warmer to see if its Metal or plastic plug.
  4. Malice19

Recommended Engine Oil for Cupra 280?

I'm looking to do the small service on my 2016 290 Cupra ST, It was meant to be serviced late last year but due to Covid I am been working from home the past year and not using the car at all... like twice a month to just give it a run. So I was in no rush to service it as the oil also looks...
  5. Malice19

Any short term insurance for modded cars? Also selling/test drive question.

Yes, i might have worded that a bit wrong, Its SORN and not on main road but on a private drive. Current insure is pants and wont insure my modded car. Love my old leon but trying to insure it with mods has always been a ball ache and even more so now i can't use any NCB on it.
  6. Malice19

Any short term insurance for modded cars? Also selling/test drive question.

Hi All So Im looking to sell my beloved mk1 LC, as its too bloody expensive to insure as a 2nd car and now have a newer mk3 as main car. Only problem is that i need to put it in for an MOT to show its all safe and working but as its SORN at the moment i need to drive it to MOT centre, but to do...
  7. Malice19

Leon cupra mode

Don't want to change the light colour from Red but is there a way i can rename Cupra mode to nutter mode :p
  8. Malice19

Mk3 Sound system upgrade? What power does the stock radio output?

Hi All Was just wondering for those of you who have a Mk3 and don't not have "seat sound" upgraded sound system if anyone has tried to upgrade it with aftermarket speakers? I really like the current system with screen controls on steering wheel so did not want to change any of that but was...
  9. Malice19

Cupra 300 Insurance

Its total crap, it looks like that because i was rear ended by some silly Tw*t who did not demist their windscreen, im being stug an extra £100 even though it was their fault and their insurance paid for it all. You have to laugh how insurance companies work, why do i bother paying to protect my...
  10. Malice19

Cupra 300 Insurance

Well i've just bought a 290 ST and did a quote before i purchased the car, £277 with AA. Thought great price, so then before the date o pick up the car i went to take it out and noticed that the quote was done under my old address, changed it as moved a few streets down and it has jumped to £500...
  11. Malice19

Anti-Syphon

Thanks
  12. Malice19

Anti-Syphon

Which one is easier do you think? Do you not need a special tool to access that under the seat?
  13. Malice19

Anti-Syphon

Hoping it is like this?
  14. Malice19

Anti-Syphon

When you say give the pump 12v, how? Disconnect battery then Paper clip in the fuel pump relay, then connect battery up and drain fuel from hose 2 into Jerry can? Cheers
  15. Malice19

Tips on respraying bad scuff and where to get the paint from please?

Nice one, thanks for confirming bud :)
  16. Malice19

Cool thanks. Cheers for confirming..think i spotted that on ebay funny enough, was it this one? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-spray-paint-Lacquer-GREY-SOMBRA-S7U-/280563395983 Cheers for the tips Thanks, i did think about it but TBH im not planning on keeping the car much longer...
  17. Malice19

Posted twice please delete this post.
  18. Malice19

LS7u or S7U Paint Code

Thanks for the post, I was thinking of popping into halfords as i've got he same colour LS7U. Did you just give the paint code to halfords or did they have a look at the car to match it up?
  19. Malice19

Never trust your passenger to say yes you are clear / missing the corner of a brick wall! Especially in the dark :censored: At least its an old car, so not worth going to body shop to get it done but looks sh*t if i left it and will probably start rusting so going to DIY it.... Anyone got...
  20. Malice19

Where can I get a second hand steering rack for my cupra

Thanks for the suggestion RUM4MO, don't suppose you know of any guides or links to how to replace with pictures so i know what im looking for? Cheers :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.