Search results

1. Front badge help needed.

You probablt done this by now but just in case. If you look at the top of the center grill you will see a phillips type screw. Undo it as it holds the center grill in place. Then carefully use a flatblade screwdriver underneith the lower section of the grill and it will pop out. Just push the...
  2. My first leon

Lol somebody been pinching my photo's :P Glad to see your dad got my Leon to you safe and sound. Been nearly a year now that I sold it. Hows it going ? Is it still on the road ?
  3. indicator problem

Access to the indicator bulb housing is very easy. Never had to remove anything to get at either side on mine.
  4. S3 lower brace

Thats exactly what the splines are for. Once the bolts are in and tightened to the correct torque settings. Not sure what the torque setting is though as I did mine up with a socket and then took the car to a friends garage who put a torque wrench on to finish the job off.
  5. S3 lower brace

The Riv nut is smaller than the hole in the crossmember. Its supposed to be. Put the Riv nut in and hold it in place. Put the brace up to the crossmember with the foam side facing downwards. Hold everything in place (I used an old bottle jack on its side to help keep things in place). Put the...
  6. Too good to be true?

It is possible but it would cause the standard parcel shelf to bow slightly due to the weight. Go halfrauds and go to the Ripoff desk. Ask them to order you an acustic parcel shelf with the holes pre cut for whatever size speakers your going to use. Will cost you £110 for the shelf and then you...
  7. Rookwise's Leon

Cheers :) Got the pedals from my local VW dealer and are a direct replacement for the standard ones. No drilling needed. Cost £15 a pedal. Come up on the database as a Cap. The Leon's for sale. Highest offer so far is £2500.
  8. S3 lower brace

I also used the part numbers in Pab's guide and everything was fine and went on with no problems at all. Got all the parts from my local SEAT dealer as well.
  9. Cup Holder and Interior Door Handle Probs

Anyone have the part numbers for the handles ??
  10. horn replacement

I did mine by removeing the nearside foglight and surround. Then putting one hand through the hole and the other underneith the bumper. You can get to the horn. Might be easier if you jack it up a bit. Mine was on a bracket right next to the fog light. Ended up cutting the VAG wiring off and...
  11. VW Golf Mk4 wiper arms

Golf MK4 aero wipers on my Leon
  12. Smoked OEM Quality Rear Lights

Fitted these on mine. Been on for 2 years now and they're still like new :) Again. Got them from the German Ebay and they are passable on an MOT without adding any stick on reflectors.
  13. teardrop mirrors

Agreed. Glad I didn't pay anywhere near the dealer price for my set. Dropped on a complete set for £50 off Ebay and then the chrome covers for £35 from LC Charles. Only the covers from the MK4 Golf and A3 will fit the pre facelift Leon mirrors. The base fixing (black piece) is slightly...
  14. teardrop mirrors

Yup :)
  15. teardrop mirrors

Yes you can. I upgraded mine to manual teardrop mirrors. Brand new complete set will be around the £290 mark for manual ones (mirror class, base and primed covers) Expect to pay an additional £35 per cover for painted ones.
  16. Chrome Teardrop Mirrors

Yea they are £15 for the pair. I bought a set last year from Autoworld SEAT in Sheffield and they charged me £15 inc VAT for them. I was selling them on here a while ago when I bought the chrome ones. Not sure of the part number though.
  17. Chrome Teardrop Mirrors

There was someone selling carbon covers on Ebay a while back but they were an extortionate price + they were being shipped from Italy
  18. Chrome Teardrop Mirrors

Electric teardrop mirror base's are £170 a side, Glass is £40 a side. Mirror caps are: £6 a side for primed only (£50 a side for colour coded) £15 for a pair of the Matt silver FR ones £52 for a pair of chrome ones. If you can get a working set for £100 the i suggest you go for it and then...
  19. What aero wiper arms fit the Leon?

£80!!!!! :-o I only paid £50 for the arms and blades from VW
  20. What aero wiper arms fit the Leon?

MK4 Golf R32 ones on mine and also Fabia rear wiper
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.