Search results

1. Leon 2.0 Fr Power?

What would a remap take the power to on a 2006 Leon FR? Can they be tuned as much as a cupra or a k1? Are the blocks and turbos any different?
  2. Stamped cambelt change - Water pump?

So if i bought the car first thing i'd need to do is get another cambelt change and waterpump??! Cars now on 50k
  3. Stamped cambelt change - Water pump?

Enquired about a cupa r ive seen for sale and owner says its stamped to say its had a cambelt change at 46k. Would the dealer automatically change the water pump at the same time or is there a possibility only the belt would of been done?
  4. Cupra R engine reliability

Care to explain?
  5. Cupra R engine reliability

A few years back i had a mk3 ibiza cupra and ever since i have kinda missed the charateristics of the 20v turbo lump. Ive seen a leon cupra r with high miles (100k) and was wondering what this mileage is like on a cupra r? It has FSH but how does the engine cope with this mileage? Is it...
  6. VF34 - Max bhp it will flow?

Clio now has a new owner and made 497bhp @ 1.8 bar using its new gt35 turbo
  7. VF34 - Max bhp it will flow?

Yeah was very quick think it ran a 11.9 1/4 Had full slicks and stripped to the max
  8. VF34 - Max bhp it will flow?

Cheers for your help via pms bill Guess some people after being given a piece of paper from a rr believe whatevers on it Obviously being told you have big figures = one very happy customer :)
  9. VF34 - Max bhp it will flow?

Managed to find an old pic of it
  10. VF34 - Max bhp it will flow?

Cheers for clearing that up mate :) You might of seen the car i dont know? It was knocking around in 2006/7 and was in a matt black renault clio that was stripped out
  11. VF34 - Max bhp it will flow?

I thought so too until i saw this forged 20vt overbore pistons to make it a 1.9 VF34 @ 1.3 bar
  12. VF34 - Max bhp it will flow?

I've always thought the VF34 will only be able to flow enough to make 350/360bhp is that correct? Would a 1.9 20vt make 400bhp with a VF34?
  13. ihi vs Evo's

I put this to an Evo 6 GSR owner who simply laughed and said no chance. Some people are blinkered i guess lol
  14. ihi vs Evo's

How does stage 3 ihi power compare against top end Evo's such as an FQ360 or an FQ400?? Im talking about a typical encounter on a dual carriageway etc where traction isnt really an issue.
  15. The R's new wheels and Brakes

Them rims look great and really suit the car. Excellant choice :D
  16. ATP GT28RS is here.

Any update on this mate, looks great and a tidy install so far :D
  17. AUM Engine?

Am i correct in thinking the above is the 20vt lump used in Golfs or if not what cars use that lump. Also does the 180 bhp lump use the same rods and pistons etc as the 210 and 225 bhp lumps? Cheers :clap:
  18. just had a runnig with a scooby in the ibiza

Why didn't you overtake him and leave him for dead. My revo'd ko3 cupra used to leave wrx's easy
  19. Cupra is no more

Cheers guys :) Its lowerred on koni coilovers at the minute, really happy with the ride. Its a less harsh a ride than the standard cupra suspension :happy: Only things im doing to it are 2 slat debadged grill, BMC enclosed induction kit and a Jetex S/S exhaust Won't do anything else to...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members