Search results

1. PlatCupraR

Cupra Engine Problem

car not chipped only standard, done around 9k so far leak has been present for about 2k. i used to get around 27, 28mpg if i took it easy cannot get over 24 at the moment dealer has confirmed this is due to my leaky charge air. cheers shaun
  2. PlatCupraR

Cupra Engine Problem

got to the bottom of my issue today found that the seals on the turbo pipes leading to the intercooler are in need of replacement due to leaking charge air. Should get sorted when the new seals arrive. :)
  3. PlatCupraR

Cupra Engine Problem

ok, would the dealer be able to confirm this if they check it out.
  4. PlatCupraR

Cupra Engine Problem

I have what seems to be an air leak in my engine bay you can here it when pushing the car hard, it sounds like charge air but when you change gear is like an overrun of air leaking, it does it in every gear. its really hard to explain but I can only get around 23/24MPG since it started. I have...
  5. PlatCupraR

Wheel Repair

I had two rear alloys repaired in Jersey only to go and catch the front one in a car park well pi**ed off. Shaun [:@]
  6. PlatCupraR

Folding mirrors squeak =((

My passenger side mirror does not always fold all the way up, I will take it in to the dealer I think. Shaun :(
  7. PlatCupraR

Cupra DV

thanks, but it did not come with instructions however phoned Forge and they assisted me with install. Sounds really good.:D:D Cheers,
  8. PlatCupraR

Photos my new Candy White Cupra

Thanks for your comments Dave about me destroying your brothers alloys, didnt destroy them just took a little chip out of them!!!:p
  9. PlatCupraR

Alright bruv, I am a bit concerned I noticed some dirt in your footwell, thats not like you. I suggest you stop taking pics and get cleaning. Joking aside, Car looks really well mate. Shaun :happy:
  10. PlatCupraR

Cupra DV

I have just purchased one of these, its at the post office for me to collect tomorrow morning, how and where does this fit. I have the new Cupra. Thanks in advance. Shaun:)
  11. PlatCupraR

A video of a remapped ED30 Golf doing almost 180mph

so what where can these speeds be achieved guys. :(
  12. PlatCupraR

I love the White, but I also love the Black it suits the car, however I do think the brave will buy the white. Alot of folk are no comfortable with the white but its growing on me now. Shaun:lol:
  13. PlatCupraR

I bet you can see it in the dark to mate. :p:p
  14. PlatCupraR

Proves my point, always return to the best. Shaun :D
  15. PlatCupraR

Dave I think it would be good for you to give us a list of cars you have had, it will prove that Seat are the best and you have been missing out for a few years. Shaun :p:p
  16. PlatCupraR

Very nice bruv, dont forget to order my side skirts for when I am over next month. pleased for you mate worth the wait. Shaun
  17. PlatCupraR

Cupra DV

Being thick what does this part do if added to the Cupra? Cheers
  18. PlatCupraR

New Cupra

Had my Cupra for about 5 - 6 weeks now, however I have one major issue nothing to do with the car just other drivers constantly wanting to race they either drive one inch from my bumper or when driving on dual carriage ways they feel the need to flash me out of the way. I might add that I have...
  19. PlatCupraR

Watch Your Number Plates

I am lucky enough to manage the security at work, so I have the camera placed on it all day. U never know what little beggers will do to your car. :D
  20. PlatCupraR

Candy White Cupra Ordered!

Cool, would be good to me up with you all when I am over in Aug. Shaun
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members