Search results

1. my old white ihi ibiza?? FM51 ZNP

Hello long time no speak everyone!! does anyone know where my white ihi mk3 is these days? im in the market for another little project and fancy seeing where it is now!! i see my old mk4 ihi is for sale at the minute (the one Rash built) but curious about my mk3 Thanks Pete
  2. major problem with gt30

not sure about the fly wheel to be honest mate been out of the seat scene for too long now!!! maybe worth speaking to bill at badger 5 if hes still into his seat's about what clutch he ran in his beast!!
  3. white ibiza cupra

dean is it my old white ihi youv got or have you built it your self?? i fancy buying another mk3 so if your selling soon give me a shout please? cheers
  4. standard turbo for my car

i also have a ko3 off my mk3 when i ihi'd it.. pm me if u want it cheap mate.. covered 61k when i took it off
  5. major problem with gt30

i was watching that car on ebay as fancied another high powered mk3 again as a little toy, he said to me that he was having a few issues with gears especially 3rd.. i had vr6 combo in my old ihi one and think that was just about at its max at 345bhp.. i think 424 is way to much for it to cope...
  6. Carbon fibre MK4 bits ?

dare say u can count me in for one...
  7. Carbon fibre MK4 bits ?

yer sorry... count me in... always partial but a bit of weight saving!!
  8. Carbon fibre MK4 bits ?

yer sure that one was around 500ish... that was my baby.. built it from scratch to ihi'd mag featured one.. cried when i sold it.. then had the 350z for 4 months n missed my vag's so ended up buying rash's off him!! in process of saving again for more engine parts... pistons, rods, valves all...
  9. Carbon fibre MK4 bits ?

it was lite tuned that made ours for us for the mk3 group but.. markie sounds like ur making a copy of my old one!! as u can see the lite tuned one fit and looked the part.. think they were more than 400 quid though more around 500 ish.. but something to consider also
  10. Carbon fibre MK4 bits ?

when i had my mk3 we got a group buy we got 10 people put deposit down and they made us a one off batch of cf bonnets.. dont see why they wont do it for the mk4.. only thing they will need a original bonnet to take the mould.. so if anyone has a spare one lying about......??? i would maybe...
  11. White cupras

haha subaru sti white actually!! thought it was fait to go with all my sti's ya see! :S
  12. rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

best quote on the entire internet!! :):):) get pics and vid posted mate
  13. Bye bye rashcupra!!

loving the car mate... first time iv been on here since i got it.. really need to update my sig! hope u find a mk5 that u want.. no doubt see u about
  14. rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

well finally back in the house 23:35 after waking up at 3:20a.m after a rude phone call form someones wife..... MATT??? :S then matt arrived at 4 for the treck down. was good to meet u rash. the car will be in good hands dont worry. will hope to see u at some of the shows next year etc. the...
  15. rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

haha yer a deals a deal!! will be fun though!! :) il ring u later when iv sorted it with grant what time we r settin off etc.. see ya tomoz rash
  16. rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

shel be well looked after :)
  17. rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

yer to be fair iv always wanted a 350z and at 21 when i bought it i was pretty lucky to have one. had it 5 months and the novelty wore off pretty quickly.. yer its a nice car but only thing its good for is going sideways (private road of course) i just constantly missed ihi'd 20vt! as for the...
  18. rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

:):) well im gonna be the new owner.. gonna be a 700+ mile round trip for it but be worth it when iv got my vag power again! missed it to be fair in than 350z piece of junk!! wish id never sold my old one but never mind. shoul be down urs for mid day or jus after rash.. see you then
  19. White cupras

thats my old one mate.. think paul has sold the carbon bonnet off it though..
  20. White cupras

still pretty sure my old one is the only pure white about.. and might i add the first white one!! :-) lol