Search results

1. DANNY H

SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Hello guys, anyone tried an LG KS360?
  2. DANNY H

New CUPRA R officially confirmed

Absolutley love it. Time to sell a kidney and get back into a SEAT.
  3. DANNY H

Remote Tailgate Button

Ah it does! Just unlocks the tailgate if the button is held for a couple of seconds. Thanks guys.
  4. DANNY H

Remote Tailgate Button

Hello Guys, Quick question, we have a Leon in our workshop and we are getting no response from the tailgate release button on the remote. Does this normally pop the tailgate? Is there a secret squirrel trick to this or a dealer job? Cheers
  5. DANNY H

Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

Well had my test drive las week. The dealer kindly let me have one for the day as a courtesey car. Had to say i loved the handling and and was very impressed at the lack of torque steer. It does look better in the flesh too. Have i put a deposit down? yes, but not on one of these. Just...
  6. DANNY H

Cupra Yeh or Neh

You guys are right. My brother has a new typre R and my Cupra R is quicker, maybe not round all the corners, but in the real world i'll have turbo grunt anyday.
  7. DANNY H

I've tried to like them, but i can't

I'm feeling the same way. Really want to like the new Cupra but so unsure of the looks. I am going to have a test drive next week on recommendations of the guys on here. It's a lot of money to part with for something i may not be a 100% sure about. Trouble is i was visiting a mate at a...
  8. DANNY H

Dam you all!!!! Test drive booked! Held out this long......
  9. DANNY H

Would like to ask the guys who have chopped in an LCR for one...... What in your opinions are the main differences in the 2? Dam you all! I told myself i wouldn't get one!
  10. DANNY H

How has the paintwork faired so far? The only thing i don't like abot my LCR is the paint quality. It chipped and scratched far too easily from new. How have people got on so far? especially with inferi black and candy white.
  11. DANNY H

Ok guys you've had a bit of time living with them, really thinking of getting one now. And yes, the site is helping. Ultimate question tho, is it worth trading in a 55 plate LCR for?????????????
  12. DANNY H

best budget tyre for rear?

Hankook Ventus Sports, can get then for about £72 for the 18's on my R. Nice tread pattern
  13. DANNY H

Aero Wiper Upgrade Set

This is a great, easy cheap conversion. And it works better than the originals too. Top work VW.
  14. DANNY H

BTCC 2008 predictions

Too right, too much money, not enough talent. Bit like a lot of the other drivers on the grid. Not enough professional drivers like JP and DT. How about Matt Jackson in the SEAT line up with DT in a weisel? How about a Honda not barging some else off the track???
  15. DANNY H

Front row grid for WTCC Leon TDi at Oschersleben

Expensive first race for some! That result with the deisel is good news, especially with how little development it's had. Beemers couldn't get near it first race and Jene gace a good showing in the second.
  16. DANNY H

Aero Wiper Upgrade Set

We had a flier come through for this at work. There are upgrade kits available for most of the VW recent range. Got some on order myself as they do just clip on to your existing arms-great idea!
  17. DANNY H

Brands Hatch - Qualifying

Shaping up to be a good race tommorrow. Looks like Vauxhall have found some decent pace. Good time for Matt Jackson as well. Lets hope Darren has some better luck than his last run out at Brands.
  18. DANNY H

Thurrock Services Convoy to Brands (1/4/07)...

I'll try and be there for 7:45, depending on if i can get the missus out of bed that early. And as long as James isn't taking any big bottles of fizzy drink.
  19. DANNY H

MotorsTV ends live TOCA coverage

Hope so, think the touring cars are really becoming popular again, and more coverage the better
  20. DANNY H

MotorsTV ends live TOCA coverage

can we start a petition to Alan Gow or something? Or put a horses head in his bed, get him to re consider?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.