Search results

1. P-torque.co.uk

remaps

Hi Jimbo Our stage 1 on the 170PD is £295.00, the 170CR is £345.00. Both of the above include dyno set up with power runs before/after. 170CR will see 212hp and 330lbs/ft from stage 1. You will have no smoke as the DPF is in place. The important factor when mapping is to accurately...
  2. P-torque.co.uk

remaps

Good spot! :)
  3. P-torque.co.uk

remaps

Hi Jimbo The 170PD is a great engine to tune. Our stage 1 remap offers 208hp and 320lbs/ft torque. Stage 2 requires the DPF to be removed. 220hp and 345lbs/ft is then possible. The engine is capable of 235hp, although we consider this to produce too much smoke. Something which is easily...
  4. P-torque.co.uk

remaps

Hi Jimbo The 170PD is a great engine to tune. Our stage 1 remap offers 208hp and 320lbs/ft torque. Stage 2 requires the DPF to be removed. 220hp and 345lbs/ft is then possible. The engine is capable of 235hp, although we consider this to produce too much smoke. Something which is easily...
  5. P-torque.co.uk

My Cupra R

Hi! Feel free to pop in and see us for a chat. We currently have a 15% offer on until the end of January :)
  6. P-torque.co.uk

Remap recommendations

Hi Guys The Cupra maps to 210 - 215hp on stage 1. Stage 2 see's 225 - 230hp. This is normally £395.00 all in, however we currently have our 15% discount on, making the map £335.75 all in.
  7. P-torque.co.uk

Other DPF removal companies

Very kind, thank you! :)
  8. P-torque.co.uk

Remap choices

Not at all lol :)
  9. P-torque.co.uk

Oh ok, no worries, knew I recognised the name! Hope you are well anyway!
  10. P-torque.co.uk

Newbie from Wolverhampton

Welcome! With regards to your DPF delete and tune, we are soon going to be offering our Xmas 15% discount (normally £650.00) Enjoy your new wheels!!
  11. P-torque.co.uk

Hi, hope you are well. I recogonize the username...Which model did we do a DPF delete on for you?
  12. P-torque.co.uk

We are soon going to be offering our Xmas 15% discount. Stage 2 software with DPF delete is normally £650.00. We also offer a lifetime guarantee on the work.
  13. P-torque.co.uk

Remap choices

P-Torque again obviously :D 15% discount for Xmas coming soon too! We overwrote Revo software on the PTCC race cars (2× Leon TSI's) and they have come first and second for the last 2 seasons :funk:
  14. P-torque.co.uk

Stage 1 map with DPF still on

No problem. Let me know if need us to fit the pipe for you. :)
  15. P-torque.co.uk

Stage 1 map with DPF still on

Stage 1 alone with the DPF in place will not cause premature issues. The problems come when too much fuel is being requested, resulting in the DPF clogging. A well developed map should run clean and give no more issues (sometimes less) than a stock engine with the DPF in place. If you...
  16. P-torque.co.uk

Remap?

VAG dealers don't offer 'warranty friendly' maps. In 9 years we have not had a single issue with regards to dealers/warranties, but thats not to say they will honor your warranty if the ECU was sent for tests.
  17. P-torque.co.uk

remap

If we are talking about a 150PD model, then our stage 1 map sees approx 185hp. The 130PD stage 1 will see 170hp.
  18. P-torque.co.uk

HELP! Engine check light on

where are you exactly? We are based in Wolverhampton
  19. P-torque.co.uk

Remap Advice

Send me an email...I'll tell you what you need to do.
  20. P-torque.co.uk

Remap Advice

You can log fuel and boost...the requested figures should give a good indication!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.