Search results

1. gazcuprablk

Dan's GTX3582r, 2.0 20v, project '600'

Can't believe I haven't seen this build before top work mate and chucking it into a car that handles better than a Leon or Ibiza could makes sense. You going to compete or just the odd track day?
  2. gazcuprablk

iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

Good work there Dave, You still have the old rear beam?
  3. gazcuprablk

Ibiza Cupra mk3 Race Car - SMRC Sports & Saloons

Just read this now was unaware you were going racing in it, good work as always mate will be logging in more often for updates on it
  4. gazcuprablk

wiring diagram ibiza Cupra mark 3

Cheers Baz I'll send it right over now, guessing you've already been through all this? Haha
  5. gazcuprablk

wiring diagram ibiza Cupra mark 3

As title says I'm after a wiring diagram for a 20v Ibiza Cupra mark 3, reason being in hiding some wires and re routing some and completely removing others from the loom. So this would make it easier do I can tomorrow them at the fuse box and hopefully not upset the ecu
  6. gazcuprablk

my gt30 ibiza cupra,rollcage,bride seats, part time track car new track wheels :)

so bumping this back up as ive now got around to sorting the car out and ive ordered some rear 1/4 carbon door cards aswel as a boot cover to match my fronts that i have and now is the time i think to get it all painted and finished so watch this space :) also sorted the hub out as it was bent...
  7. gazcuprablk

Dave's mk3 wide and low ibiza Cupra - respray

nice work mate you painting the whole car blue or just the bay? when you getting around to tucking the wires? its a nightmare job that i keep putting off lol seeing your progress is making me want to finish mine i havent touched it in 18 months lol
  8. gazcuprablk

Compbrake Top Mounts

where could i get these strut tops from? i run weitec coilovers which are pretty similar to how the stock ones look spring wise (thin at the top/bottomand thicker in the middle with an adjustable body. ive not looked at the car in months and now i think its time to get it sorted
  9. gazcuprablk

rwd turbo mk2 ibiza

there's a thread for that car on this forum somewhere
  10. gazcuprablk

My seat Ibiza mk3 Cupra 1.9L 20vt gtx

nice project that mate i have the same manifold on mine but mine has a t3 flange gutted! wished id held out for the v-banded one now,
  11. gazcuprablk

Buying Mark 4 Ibiza Cupra tdi 160ps few questions

104 views no replies!!!! this forum has gone downhill where were the days when people used to help one another out? ill start a thread now about what colour shall i paint my standard wheels? or shall i sticker bomb my fuel flap? that'll get to about 6 pages in no time
  12. gazcuprablk

Buying Mark 4 Ibiza Cupra tdi 160ps few questions

Been offered a mark 4 Ibiza Cupra tdi cheap needs a bit of bodywork but I can sort that out as I am a panel beater, are there any other issues with these cars I should be aware of and may cost a fortune to fix before committing? I've never owned a vag diesel before But I've heard these 150/160ps...
  13. gazcuprablk

passenger front wheel sticks out further than drivers!! help

these ibiza's run 2 different size track rod ends i bought a pair from tps and they were too long so had to send them back and they came and were 1/2 inch shorter maybe thats a thought? chambers where do you work must be motor factors surely lol
  14. gazcuprablk

K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

make sure your driveshafts don't touch the chassis legs with the extenders on, the rubber counter weight rubs on the chassis leg now and again on mine and there's plenty to go on the coils!
  15. gazcuprablk

Buckets seats

i run bride zeta's i think lol but will be changing out in the winter for some corbeau revolution's or cobra evolutions i think may wait until the autosport show to get them as they only sell to the public once a year and the seats are £200 each cheaper than demon tweeks do them
  16. gazcuprablk

Haha still unsure what to do window wise but its not a daily anyway so may go and get them anyway don't know how I'd cope on a long drive lol Not running vt bushes yet im running power flex bushes in there but don't think much of them so far could have been down to the hub and not cornering...
  17. gazcuprablk

So after swapping the hub for a spare I have that had a dead bearing in there I can say now that I no longer have 1 wheel sticking out further than the other :), the tyre now sits well under the stock arch just like the drivers side and I no longer will run the flared arches just going to roll...
  18. gazcuprablk

are 1.4 hubs actually the same? i have a pair coming off a mate off a g60 corrado i know these run 280mm discs as me and mate in work bought 2 sets from a company years back and were exactly the same. alot of good info there on the widetrack stuff a few people will be going widetrack after...
  19. gazcuprablk

just measured the bottom arms both are the same length! im guessing its a bent hub/stub axle but rang tps for a price on hub/bearing/stub and it was £240+vat haha ill have to raid my garage to try and find an old one with a dead bearing and try that on to see if that sorts it? cheers for the...
  20. gazcuprablk

trying to find out how much longer mark 3 golf wishbones are compared to the standard cupra ones as you can widetrack the ibiza's by doing it this way? im still thinking its the hub as after i fitted the compbrake top mounts and camber bolts the drivers side is perfect but the passenger wheel...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members