Search results

1. seadragon

Need to replace brake light bulb -how?

Help please I assume other mk3 Toledo owners are out there !!!
  2. seadragon

Need to replace brake light bulb -how?

Have a mk3 Toledo but cant work out how to remove the rear cluster. The handbook shows 2 screws to be removed and then force out with a screwdriver. Tried that on both sides but wedged in there. Can someone please let know what I am doing wrong? One of my brake light bulbs has blown and I...
  3. seadragon

Finished For Now - What Do You Think?

Not bad at all. Am not a fan of the SEAT spoiler, but I have the skirts too and it looks wicked. I also got my mirrors colour-coded, looks great too than the standard plastic grey. Nice looking car, am sure you are well chuffed ;)
  4. seadragon

Cupra Availability?

Cheshunt Motor Co isnt too bad, give them a try
  5. seadragon

iPod adapters

mine came with 2, one of them fitting the nano perfectly.
  6. seadragon

Seat Leon MK2 Review...

Thats for sure. I get load of confused (people dont know what it is) but adoring looks when I cruise past in my FR, it looks amazing and I have seen 1 or 2 when I have been walking in town and they do look hot thats for sure.
  7. seadragon

Noisy steering rack.

Well as suspected my car has a steering rack problem too, after only 3100 miles. Anyway the new rack (new version) is on order, maybe will have to take car in in a week or 2 to get fitted. Will be glad to get it done before I sell the car, no squeaks is always good :D
  8. seadragon

Noisy steering rack.

Yes please keep us updated, mine has started doing it now too, about the last 2 weeks or so :censored:
  9. seadragon

New Leon vs Mk1 - considering getting a new FR or Stylance

I have an FR but have been thinking of the Civic Type S GT 2.2 Diesel (did a test drive today in fact). I prefer the power of the Leon (no rattles ever by the way) but the Civic has much better mpg, good torque and steering, although it is heavier than the Leon, is very direct and excellent...
  10. seadragon

BodyKit Pics

Yeah dont worry about it, its all down to personal taste. I cant stand the kit but then thats my opinion. I think the FR looks amazing as it is, all mine needed was some skirts and that finished it off perfectly, nice and subtle. Good luck. Just remember when you sell it though that most...
  11. seadragon

2008 Candy White Cupra

if you arent too anal about cleaning your car then its not too much of a prob. i give it a spray with the pressure washer weekly and then a shampoo every other week. i know some blokes polish their car weekly and spend hours on it but i cant be bothered, its just a car after all. the...
  12. seadragon

Leon 'Kupra'

Its just the mk2 Leon with an Ibherdesign kit on
  13. seadragon

New Ipod - connector.adaptor prob

Yeah i got the kit but I was also thinking that I would need to adapt the one that fits the nano but that would mean cutting it up, kinda defeats the whole point if I want to use the nano again. Maybe I can buy another kit and modify that same piece
  14. seadragon

New Ipod - connector.adaptor prob

I have the ipod thingie under my drivers seat with the connectors and it was fine when I was borrowing my gf's nano but now I have a new 80GB Ipod Classic which is wider and the connector kit doesnt fit this new size. I am sure there is someone out there who would know if there is a new...
  15. seadragon

delivery times ffs

It is awesome. I have seen FR's in all the colours and I am still totally excited I chose the white. I guess we all have our favourites but I found the most disappointing was the Brisa Blue, looks like a hospital car, really boring and plain, the paint on the Yellow seemed really thin as...
  16. seadragon

delivery times ffs

Candy White is made to order, so they dont have extra in stock, I waited 11 weeks in total
  17. seadragon

Been a while ! Some FR questions ...

From what I am told the insurance is higher because the GTI is more expensive, weird considering the FR TFSI and GTI have the same engine. The FR is amazing and if you factor in the Grp 14 insurance, the price, etc etc overall the FR is a really good deal (and it looks fab too) and handles...
  18. seadragon

Leon Mk2 BodyKits!!!!??? H E L P

They are all as bad as each other, just get the skirts and dont worry about the rest for your FR. The BTCC is not nice on the FR, keep it the way it was made or your car will just look like the Ref Sport that came with the free kit anyway. Besides SEAT you can get kits by Ibherdesign, JE...
  19. seadragon

My girl just crashed my leon !!!!!!!!!!!

yep lesson learnt i hope, dont let them touch your car. my gf has only been in mine twice and there is no way in hell she is going to drive it, ever !!!! :-)
  20. seadragon

I have candy

I agree, those BBS's look pretty good. Welcome to the Candy Club, you wont regret it, I still have a huge grin on my face 4 months later :-)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.